• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Equivalence Certificate for FSC and HSSC???

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum and the reason is that i have to get my degree attestation.
I am filling information of HEC Portal and i uploaded my martic , 1st year and 2nd year mark sheets along with my degree. I have done my SSC & HSSC from Kuwait (Federal Board). When i submit the request for apply for attestation and pop up message comes up saying " Please attach equivalence certificates of SSC & HSSC"
Do we need equivalence certificates even if you have done through Federal board?.
All i know is it is required if you have done O & A levels.

Appreciate if somebody can help in this.

Regards

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum and the reason is that i have to get my degree attestation.
I am filling information of HEC Portal and i uploaded my martic , 1st year and 2nd year mark sheets along with my degree. I have done my SSC & HSSC from Kuwait (Federal Board). When i submit the request for apply for attestation and pop up message comes up saying " Please attach equivalence certificates of SSC & HSSC"
Do we need equivalence certificates even if you have done through Federal board?.
All i know is it is required if you have done O & A levels.

Appreciate if somebody can help in this.

Regards
Ahtisham, it would be better if you can call them on their helpline or ask someone to visit their office and get the answer.
Maybe someone from here might help you too

Reaction score
Hi Bro, Thanks alot for the reply.

I'm based in kuwait. I have tried to call them many times but no answer. I am hoping if someone from this forum can help me out.