• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Equivalence

Reaction score
No unfortunately there isn't anyway. You could try asking some relative or friend who lives in Pakistan to get it done for you.

Reaction score
download the document from
http://ibcc.edu.pk/
Attach all documents and fill the form. you are required to take original documents and attested photocopies. You get bank draft to fill out and submit at the bank (HBL) inside the compound where IBCC (Lahore) is. Go early morning, preferably 9-10 max as there is a lot of rush these days.
if you're still lost. Don't hesitate to ask. Good luck !
Can u please tell me the procedure?

Reaction score
download the document from
http://ibcc.edu.pk/
Attach all documents and fill the form. you are required to take original documents and attested photocopies. You get bank draft to fill out and submit at the bank (HBL) inside the compound where IBCC (Lahore) is. Go early morning, preferably 9-10 max as there is a lot of rush these days.
if you're still lost. Don't hesitate to ask. Good luck !

Thnx but I live in jeddah :/

Reaction score
Any blood-relative of yours in Pakistan can get your equivalence done on your behalf. :)

One my friends said I'll have to send my certificates to Islamabad and none of my relatives live there
And yes I have done only AS so does that make any difference or I'll have to complete my a levels?

Thanx :)

Reaction score
One my friends said I'll have to send my certificates to Islamabad and none of my relatives live there
And yes I have done only AS so does that make any difference or I'll have to complete my a levels?

you can send you documents to where ever your relatives live...ask them to complete the form and then send it to IBCC Islamabad by TCS along with the required documents..:)

Reaction score

You don't get equivalence for AS. If you want your equivalence made for SSC, you have to send in your documents for O Levels. If you want the equivalence for HSSC, you have to send in the documents for O and A Levels.

Reaction score
Taiyaba

Hey. I just check the form again and it says there's a way and you can despatch your certificates by Fed-ex or something. You should really call IBCC up about that. :)

Reaction score
Bump since my question is related. Which document on that website do I need to print/fill in BTW? Sorry I'm not very familiar with this stuff.

The big problem is that I didn't give Urdu in O-level so I don't think they'll give me the official document right away. Is this true?