• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Erm, what do i do?

Reaction score
hey guys, sorry to bother you again but my school took away my calculator for exams Physics paper 1
and Biology paper 6? its not fair because every other school in my country had their calculators and i wasted time calculating?
should i say something? or do something?

I'm not really sure what to do :S
Thanks in advance

TSZ

Reaction score
what is the model of ure calculator....y did they take it...any reasons?

Reaction score
Unkownbunny said:
hey guys, sorry to bother you again but my school took away my calculator for exams Physics paper 1
and Biology paper 6? its not fair because every other school in my country had their calculators and i wasted time calculating?
should i say something? or do something?

I'm not really sure what to do :S
Thanks in advance
Tell your school calculators are allowed. If they still don't let you use, tell you parents. Send a complaint to British Council.

Reaction score
Did they take away everyone's or just yours? You are always allowed a calculator in CIE exams unless the syllabus says otherwise.

Reaction score
he said that calclutors were not mentioned in the instructions so they took everyones calculators away which is REALLY not fair.

Reaction score
=.=...
They even didnt mention that calculators arent allowed
If it isnt allowed they would mention it along with the stablers.. correction fluid etc..
Where are you from and where is your school?

TSZ

Reaction score
well,u shud report to cie as they have a rule that calculators are allowed in all science papers....they'll help u

Reaction score
I go to international school of choueifat in oman! its soo not fair and im really upset about it.

Reaction score
Oh oman.. im from UAE :D
Just report to the british council immediately
Will they take the calculators for Paper 6 and 3 also?!!!!

Reaction score
We are going to bring it up in school tomorrow and hopefully they will let us use it for Physics paper 6 and the rest