• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Everyone's Results

Reaction score
*fist pumps*
Alhamdulillah!
How can four obsidian lil' letters on white instill such insescribable euphoria?: Coz they just can!
Physics: a
Chemistry: a
Biology: a
Math: a
All Praise is for Allah.
*shakes head*
I still can't believe it. Hopefully this numbness will thaw out when I hit the books again.
And: KuDoS! To everyone who's got a result they're proud of (and everyone who put in effort must know they should be!) Congratz all!
And to those who, due to whatever circumstance were unable to reach the desired mark, I say: "Sometimes you gotta fall once - hard - you lose yourself - just - in an abyss where hopelessness, detachment.lurk, BUT then when you GEt Up... You GET UP!
You fly, soar on dragon wings - coz you vow you'll never let yourself fall so far down again!"
Best of luck everyone!
"Even the brave fall.
But it's the very brave who get up, and stay up.
The bravest: They learn from other Braves, and don't allow themselves to fall in the first place."
A2... brace yourself. Coz here I come!

Reaction score
*fist pumps*
Alhamdulillah!
How can four obsidian lil' letters on white instill such insescribable euphoria?: Coz they just can!
All Praise is for Allah.
*shakes head*
I still can't believe it. Hopefully this numbness will thaw out when I hit the books again.
And: KuDoS! To everyone who's got a result they're proud of (and everyone who put in effort must know they should be!) Congratz all!
And to those who, due to whatever circumstance were unable to reach the desired mark, I say: "Sometimes you gotta fall once - hard - you lose yourself - just - in an abyss where hopelessness, detachment.lurk, BUT then when you GEt Up... You GET UP!
You fly, soar on dragon wings - coz you vow you'll never let yourself fall so far down again!"
Best of luck everyone!
"Even the brave fall.
The bravest: They learn from other Braves, and don't allow themselves to fall in the first place."
Here we go for A2!
:D

Reaction score
*fist pumps*
Alhamdulillah!
All Praise is for Allah.
*shakes head*
Best of luck everyone!
"Even the brave fall.
u study in lahore?