• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exam Preparation for M/J 2015

Reaction score
I will be sitting in M/J 2015 session for my sciences namely Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English First Language. What do I need to do to get guaranteed A*s in the above subjects?
Be constant with your revision. Revise each and every chapters in your syllabus well and in detail. Plan a study timetable. After having learnt a chapter, attack cambridge past paper questions immediately. Before your tests, do the papers themselves with timing. Do research work. In fact, do your best. Good luck. :)

Reaction score
Be constant with your revision. Revise each and every chapters in your syllabus well and in detail. Plan a study timetable. After having learnt a chapter, attack cambridge past paper questions immediately. Before your tests, do the papers themselves with timing. Do research work. In fact, do your best. Good luck. :)

Wow. That sounds like a lot of work. >.>

Reaction score
I will be sitting in M/J 2015 session for my sciences namely Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English First Language. What do I need to do to get guaranteed A*s in the above subjects?
And yeah start everything from first principles and learn the derivatives well. Because now the CIE examiners have GREATLY changed their ways of setting questions. They are no more straightforward. :/