• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

examiner report

Reaction score
I am looking for TEXTBOOK FOR CAMBRIDGE IGCSE & O LEVEL BUSINESS STUDIES (0450) Fifth Edition by Karen Borrington and Peter Stimpson.

PLEASE EMAIL ME THE LINK OR ATTACH THE BOOK AT [email protected]

Reaction score
hello hamnah i had a question if we r to provide development in any question in geography for four marks questions will it always be mentioned in the question or we have to assume it for all four mark questions in the new 2020 pattern

Reaction score
hello hamnah i had a question if we r to provide development in any question in geography for four marks questions will it always be mentioned in the question or we have to assume it for all four mark questions in the new 2020 pattern
ok i don't know about the new pattern can you send me a screenshot of the question and what is the new pattern?
i think i may be helpful when i see a question

Reaction score
in the oct nov 2016 paper see q 1 a part 4 in wich they ask about affects of tropical cyclones.
now there is no mention of you should develop your answer but marking scheme asks for i.Come to the 2019 Question 3 a ii it does not mention anything regarding development and so the marking scheme does the same.however when question 2 part c asks for it directly in the question so has the pattern changed or will there l questions still come which will not ask for development but it will still be required.

Reaction score
in the oct nov 2016 paper see q 1 a part 4 in wich they ask about affects of tropical cyclones.
now there is no mention of you should develop your answer but marking scheme asks for i.Come to the 2019 Question 3 a ii it does not mention anything regarding development and so the marking scheme does the same.however when question 2 part c asks for it directly in the question so has the pattern changed or will there l questions still come which will not ask for development but it will still be required.
please explain again your statements are too confusing and also attach the paper links

Reaction score
yaar plz tell me how u u find the examiner reports i searched the same site but could not.it would be beneficial if u mention the steps

Reaction score
My question is simple how do we know if we have to provide development in a question or not for pakistan studies paper 2 and will it always be mentioned in the question?

Reaction score
My question is simple how do we know if we have to provide development in a question or not for pakistan studies paper 2 and will it always be mentioned in the question?
yes you will have to provide development answer the question to the best of your ability nut just don't make it lengthy write all the valid points for four marks question add 5-6 points ...No loss