• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EXAMS(;) ) AND ILL BE COMING BACK

Reaction score
OMG are you people gighting over this
WELL Wikipedia is not always true and consistent and are you trying to glimpse that my teacher is a liar?!!!!!!
thats it
First of all , my parents sat for igcse and my dad is now probably in the 60's so it must have been before 1988
moreover, ill take full permission from MS Salma to close her account for people who dont admire her
and trust me she has experience more than all of you gus together , she told us wha t to focus on always and topics come,,,,,
and as for papers go suit yourself since were liars
-Maher-

Reaction score
Omg I nevr lied her, and I admire her and I am so thankful to God for having her here on XPF to support all of us mentally and physically, never tell her to close her account...
And btw check inbox, and my brother's name is maher btw :p

Reaction score
Guys I now talked to Ms Salma and told her and asked for permissinon and told her its not worht losing her time and plus moderators are bothered from her
she informed me to tell you that she will withdraw and also that " she has very high expectations from all of you and hopes you the best"

Reaction score
are you sure it's IGCSE what your parents sat for?

they probably have sat for A-levels or GCSE, because the international GCSE started in 1988

Reaction score
Ms salma refuses to stay with this kind of insult so goodbye and moderators please ban or deactivate the account!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Guys I cant find the very old past papers
If someone finds please tell me if someone finds or pm me
OK fast

Reaction score
AnnoyingCarrot123 said:
Can you please upload the papers because i have only from 1993 until 2010

omg!!!
2003!
from where did u get that ??
please please i would really appreciate if u could send them 2 me ( the chemistry ones )

Reaction score
imanmalik said:
Keeemoman said:
Guys I cant find the very old past papers
If someone finds please tell me if someone finds or pm me
OK fast
I have them!
Please give it to me I will appreciate this
I have been searching it for long time

Reaction score
yess imanmalik please please please i will really appreciate if u share them here :wink: