• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exams exams everywhere - some tips to ace them!

Reaction score
best
Best of luck! I am having my mock tomorrow too! However i am just used to of these things so just chill!Here is another tip from my side: (for those who understand)
Always study for learning, not for grading. ;)
i don't wanna learn anything, i just wanna do good grades, and earn some money and travel round the world -_- thats waht i wanna do actually

Reaction score
i don't wanna learn anything, i just wanna do good grades, and earn some money and travel round the world -_- thats waht i wanna do actually
ur personal aim of life- travel around the world
Actually for good grades u need to learn something. Otherwise just start ur journey around the world in the most economic package u can afford. :p

Reaction score
ur personal aim of life- travel around the world
Actually for good grades u need to learn something. Otherwise just start ur journey around the world in the most economic package u can afford. :p
haha yup let my o level finish, i'll go abroad to do my further studiess, i'll be free like a bird xD

Reaction score
thanks for sharing these wonderful tips,you made it seem so interesting, its suprising that i actually read the whole thing instead of just skimming it(i usually do that) :) oh and hey best of luck!

Reaction score
I think you should do some editing first; for studying before exams; don't try to eat all books at once; cut clutter and then just memorise it. I don't know about others but it works for me :)

Reaction score
dear here it is another tip for ill-fated guys like me (n) :
do write what you feel just before the exams it will do nothing:D ................................

BUT encourage and will relax you........ do write what you feel before exams
best of luck and plz pray for me also;)

Reaction score
dear here it is another tip for ill-fated guys like me (n) :
do write what you feel just before the exams it will do nothing:D ................................

BUT encourage and will relax you........ do write what you feel before exams
best of luck and plz pray for me also;)
Seriously it's not funny! writing your feelings do help you alot more than you can imagine.
It's just like telling your felling to someone who cares :LOL: