• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exclusive: Any help for those who are taking English as a second language

Reaction score
we have to make sure the the essays or letter everything will be words range :??? and how to write summary we have to read the paragraph first and write it in our own words ?? its about igcse english

Reaction score
anybody have written any article on "will the world really end in 2012 "...plz if you wrote post it !! want help

Reaction score
i did well in everythin except im not dat satisfied with my writin abt the first experience thingy...
i did well but i was tired n didnt write to my max potential...=((
btw im talkin abt Paper 21
do u think ill get an A* if idid well in listenin + other stuff

Reaction score
i did well in everythin except im not dat satisfied with my writin abt the first experience thingy...
i did well but i was tired n didnt write to my max potential...=((
btw im talkin abt Paper 21
do u think ill get an A* if idid well in listenin + other stuff

what was the topic of your article ??? i did variant 2!!!! we got a project to write .......

Reaction score
what was the topic of your article ??? i did variant 2!!!! we got a project to write .......
well, they told us to write a letter to our friend about sth we experienced for da first time recently
n i made evrythin up n i wrote abt my first airplane trip
now dat i think abt i cud hav done better