• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

exmas ended. YAY! now future plans :(

Reaction score
o levels exams of most of u poeple must've ended by now and people who r left would b free too soon.
so what now guy? what have u peple thought about doing in the future?
is it F.Sc? or A levels? what subject in A levels and what field r u looking nto in the future?
also explain the reason for it. so that it might help others in choosing for themselves.
this is what i've thought.
if i InshAllah get grades good enough to get me scholarship from instituions like LGS or KIMS . i'll go on with the sciences sibjects. (maths, physics, chemistry and further mathematics) i've been thinking or a while to try into accounting and business but since i am god in these subjects my dad suggested to stick to it.
for future fields my main interest is in IT and computer sciences. really want to become a badass computer nerd. or else if i get a chance in LUMS or GIK, i;ll go for engineering.

these r my plans. i would like u guyz to share urs. some of u might think iam planning way too ahead but that's how it should be done. u should have an aim that u should work for.

and ENJOY the HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!

TSZ

Reaction score
Hey my exams haven't ended yet bt i'll share my plan.....I'm thinking of doing F.Sc wit math, phy and computers....then i'll apply at airforce to be a pilot.....if i dunt get selected den i'll go for robotics. :D

Reaction score
I've aimed for 10 A's. Hopefully I'll get some A*'s and nothing below a 80%. InshAllah.
So then, I'll get into Lgs JT for A'levels, take engineering subjects + ICT and Psychology (these two subjects interest me). And then, well, hopefully a scholarship to some achi foreign university and do Chemical Engineering.

Reaction score
Skywalker said:
I've aimed for 10 A's. Hopefully I'll get some A*'s and nothing below a 80%. InshAllah.
So then, I'll get into Lgs JT for A'levels, take engineering subjects + ICT and Psychology (these two subjects interest me). And then, well, hopefully a scholarship to some achi foreign university and do Chemical Engineering.
good luck

Reaction score
do you only get scholarships after A levels or u can get them at your O level endings.
and how much percentage do you need????
P.S i live in bahrain...

Reaction score
most of the institutions provide scholarships for A-levels (11-12th grade). u can usually get 100% scholarship on 7 A's. but it would vary from instituion to institution.
u would have to perform extraordinarily well to get a scholarship for graduates in ur country. u might be able to get scholarships abraod
i don't see many universities giving scholarships for bachelors

Reaction score
I have a question. Its not for me but for a person i know. That person wants to do medicine and he wanted to know whether he should go into alevels or not. Can anyone please tell me whether he should do alevels and why

Reaction score
well I believe it's easier to ace the aptitude test of AKU when after doing O and A level than after doing Inter. That implies to almost every other university as well. Plus I know a lot of people who could not adjust to the Inter's way of teaching after doing O'levels.

Reaction score
Well Ive heard that Inter students have more seats when gaining admission in good medical universities in Pak... However if hes planning to go abroad then he shud do A level.