• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

expected grade boundries for As math p12

Reaction score
Can percentile system can be applied? And what will be the max marks for obtaining a good grade! My paper went PATHETIC! :( jUST GOT 2..3 ANSWERS RIGHT :/ BUT I THINK I APPLIED ALL THE APPROPRIATE FORMULAES!

Reaction score
It was a bit tricky, you had to Iintegrate twice each time the value of k was different

I think It was the easiest question on the exam, maybe you had less practice one thing assured , if that was the only question ypu left , you can easily end up with an A

M1 and s1 are easy
fingers crossed for p3 :/

Well yeah!!! Had mostly studied on Integration and Differentiation and Trignometry!!

Reaction score
Well for me, it was neither hard nor easy, but after seeing the answers, I think I'll end up with B :(
I suck at M1, I hardly know something in it, what can I do to get A in total, As and A level ?
I am taking s1 and p3 in A level.

ktc

Reaction score
They might not correct my paper? Or they might deduct from my marks? :'(

I have been told that every question has to be on a single page. InShaaAllah the examiner won't be tough on you. Just pray c:

There weren't any instructions of that sort given on the answer sheet. My invigilators never told us anything about that either. I don't know why your invigilators gave you those instructions but I'm sure they're the only ones who did, of all the other invigilators worldwide in charge of the math paper.

So there's no need to worry. Your marks will not be deducted iA (unless you made mistakes in your answers of course)

Reaction score
I solved q.no 2 but I just calculated till 6c2 and opened the bracket so got 15 as answer for my q.no 2 and for q.no 5 tan inverse -2 was -63.43 so I dint coverted it to positive and used the value .will I get marks for this ?