• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

expected grade boundries for As math p12

Reaction score
Agreed that the format was new and the paper was tricky I managed to do all , though
I didnt see the reflex part in q3 anyways I am assure I wont be getting less than 67-68 and I am ecpecting
the gt to be around 58 because many people found it difficult

Reaction score
Agreed that the format was new and the paper was tricky I managed to do all , though
I didnt see the reflex part in q3 anyways I am assure I wont be getting less than 67-68 and I am ecpecting
the gt to be around 58 because many people found it difficult
well the sequence question kinda killed my time!!!

Reaction score
i left the double differentiaton question no 8 empty :( i think i may lost 8 marks full in that question

Reaction score
i left the double differentiaton question no 8 empty :( i think i may lost 8 marks full in that question
It was a bit tricky, you had to Iintegrate twice each time the value of k was different

well the sequence question kinda killed my time!!!
I think It was the easiest question on the exam, maybe you had less practice one thing assured , if that was the only question ypu left , you can easily end up with an A

I think it was tricky, im hoping for an A...lets hope P3, M1 and S1 go well
M1 and s1 are easy
fingers crossed for p3 :/

Reaction score
Ititwas about a line whose prependicular bisector was cutting x axis and we have to find the cornidates of the point at which it was cutting the x axis
wbu?

It was a graph of a trigonometric function a+bsin(x) and we should find a and b. It was pretty easy. But the exam in general was much harder than the previous years. Where will there be solutions for the papers? I'd love to check my work.

Reaction score
Last time someone posted the manual paper with solutions , I hope someone do it this time too
If someone can post the paper I can make a solution file

Reaction score
It was a graph of a trigonometric function a+bsin(x) and we should find a and b. It was pretty easy. But the exam in general was much harder than the previous years. Where will there be solutions for the papers? I'd love to check my work.
That looks easy bro, was there any real tough question of 7+ marks?

We had one , I wont say it was tough but was a tricky one , we were given double derivative and had to integrate it twice to achieve the equation of the curve and the min point

Reaction score
That looks easy bro, was there any real tough question of 7+ marks?

We had one , I wont say it was tough but was a tricky one , we were given double derivative and had to integrate it twice to achieve the equation of the curve and the min point
Yeah we had one very similar. There were a few tricky questions, the sequence one had very weird answers, I hope I didn't mess it up.

Reaction score
I can't believe I forgot to calculate position vector of D even after calculating vector CD. I threw away a mark there but other than that, I'll probably not lose any marks. I think it might have been slightly hard for AS students, so 62 is my guess.