• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

expected grade boundries for As math p12

Reaction score
So apparently the question paper for Maths P1 got leaked. There is a possibility of a retake...I don't know whether it was before or after the exam, but the photo I have shows the first page, crumpled up...That I know isn't allowed less than a week after the paper release. Any ideas what could happen now?
:p question papers are available after 24 hours. No big deal.

Reaction score
You failed to consider something that is obvious. S1, really ?
You don't simply have good expectations from it, do you now ? :'3

How am i supposed to know how well you're prepared for S1?

And what do my expectations for that paper have anything to do with this?

You asked if you had a shot for an A, if you had bothered to do a bit of research ( there are grade thresholds all over XT), or read the posts it's fairly obvious that you have a real shot at that A.

Or maybe you're already aware of it and you just needed to gloat.

Reaction score
Guys i attempted Q8 in p12 completely and i even got correct ans, but it was like 3 of steps were on right then 5 on left and then 3 on right... I even showed all the steps.. Do u guys think my marks will be detected in that.? If yeah then how much.? Positive replies plz....

Reaction score
Guys i attempted Q8 in p12 completely and i even got correct ans, but it was like 3 of steps were on right then 5 on left and then 3 on right... I even showed all the steps.. Do u guys think my marks will be detected in that.? If yeah then how much.? Positive replies plz....

i know they discourage that sort of a thing but don't worry.. shouldn't be a problem.

I'd rather be that position anyway, have the questions answered fully as opposed to not attempting it altogether.