• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Expected Grades !

Reaction score
Well i am only appearing for Business a-levels so i guess A is the grade which i am expecting .........

Reaction score
Well i am only appearing for Business a-levels so i guess A is the grade which i am expecting .........
Make that a B
always have low expected grade so you wont be dissappointed if shit happens

Reaction score
w
My friend that advice is fo ppl AFTER they gave the exams :p
but anyways I wish you mayt
and hope u get what u want ;)
well i haven't ......... there for i am working according to the expected grade

Reaction score
so why u not discuss them in the threads posted...now dont say u had no time........btw i pray tht u get for wht u strove for Insha Allah
I am free these days but so dead beat and tired coz of exams.
Plus too lazy to do it:p
And IA:)
I'll also pray for you:)

Reaction score
I am free these days but so dead beat and tired coz of exams.
Plus too lazy to do it:p
And IA:)
I'll also pray for you:)

were u the only lazy one......it would have been......how to put this..........fun!
I am sure I and they would like to tangle with a promising mind..if u posted in the threads

Reaction score
were u the only lazy one......it would have been......how to put this..........fun!
I am sure I and they would like to tangle with a promising mind..if u posted in the threads
Well,all I can say is that I'll try my best to post it:)
Kindly send me the links to those threads.

Reaction score
Well,all I can say is that I'll try my best to post it:)
Kindly send me the links to those threads.

well,in threads mein ab to jo rang jama hoa tha ab to ugar ho gya hay.yani small replies.
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/urdu-second-language-students-click-here.26531/Islamiat Paper P2 Discussion (Post-Paper)Islamiat Paper P1 Discussion (Post-Paper)
and btw..apne kanoon par hath na dharo...u took part in the polling in the isl thread....apologies if u found this irritating....