• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Expected paper of history!!

Reaction score
what r u talkin abt we all wanna know :p

And guys sorry its out of this topic but couldnt resist it .
Is the size of empire the most important reason for downfall of Mughals thanks thanks

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
what r u talkin abt we all wanna know :p

And guys sorry its out of this topic but couldnt resist it .
Is the size of empire the most important reason for downfall of Mughals thanks thanks

Here, i'll help you out on that one.

There were several factors to consider for the downfall of the Mughals.
-Size of Empire [MUST be explained as it is asked in the question]
Here's an explanation.
The Mughal Empire was huge to govern over one single ruler. Decisions often had to be relayed over thousands of miles and it could take months for them to reach another part of the Empire. This is partly why Aurangzeb encouraged the Mansabdar system, however even though it was implemented, there were many other problems in consideration. Riots often broke out in different parts of the Empire, and it would generally take months to put them down as word of the riots reached the capital after a long period. Therefore, the size of Empire was one of the reasons to the decline in the Mughal Empire.

This is an explanation of the size, you could also include other factors like:
-Succession Wars/Infighting
-Weak Control [Mansabdar system was not properly supervised. Mansabdars gained too much power in some areas. Tax, courts etc were not properly looked after]
-Pleasure Seeking [Wasted tons of money of palaces, and splendid buildings, rather than putting them to the use of people]
-Rising Military costs [Nadir Shah invaded, Marathas. Cost of putting down rebellions. All these wars emptied the treasury, producing no results]
-Arrival of EIC

Just explain like 4-5 factors above and add a judgement.
You could add a judgement like this:
My personal belief is that the constant Deccan wars [Marathas], the foreign invasions from Nadir Shah, and the huge costs of putting down rebellions in several parts of the country is what actually led it do decline- (All this comes under 'Rising Military Costs'). This is because these events made the once formidable Mughal army viable to any foreign invasions, and they were not the feared fighting force that they once were known as.

Reaction score
Which factor was the most important just name the factor no description i know how to do that :?:

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Guys this is my OWN expected paper of history and my intention to publish this is purely to help!!!!!!!!!

EXPECTED PAPER

Q1)b) Why did Sir Syed Ahmed Khan remove the mis-understandings between Muslims and Hindus. [7]

c) Was the weak and greedy characteristic of Aurangzeb's successors the main cause for the decline of Mughals? Explain your answer. [14]

Q2)b) Why was Muslims League founded in 1906? [7]

c) Was Bengal Partitioned in 1905 because of British wanted to counter growing influence of Congress? Give reasons for your answer. [14]

Q3b)Why did Muslims object to the rule of the Congress party between 1937 and 1939? [7]

c)Was the introduction of Government of India Act of 1935 the most important political development between year 1929 to 1935? Explain your answer. [14]

Q4b) Why was India successful in 1965 and 1971 wars against pakistan? [7]

c)Agricultural Reforms of Ayub Khan were the most important reforms of his domestic policy? Give reasons for your answer. [14]

Q5b)Why was Bhutto arrested and subsequently hanged? [7]

c) How successful was Pakistan in its relationship with Islamic Countries between 1947 and 1999? [14]

Salman thnx a lot!!! :)
And can anyone answer Q2c .. plxxxx..

Reaction score
YAAR IT EASY JUST WRITE ALL THE FACTORS FOR PARTITION OF BENGAL AND IN THE END JUDGEMENT AND EXPLAIN THE ONE GIVEN IN THE QUESTION.
see congress was making british survival difficult they were calling for reforms and more power if u have Kelly read the one page before the partition of Bengal and u ll see ull find this point there after u explained this then u explain the usual facts.\
2.Geo problem the population and administrative also describe here,
3.also write abt the british were prepared to give muslims concessions as reformers had helped to bridge gap.
4.the british were having tough time with hindus of Bengal and decided that they shud be made minority u can also join this with first reason.

One question for SALMAN where did he get this question from did u make this pretty good.

Reaction score
The only thing I know is that it's unlikely that we would get a relations question on Q5(c). About a week ago I checked the past papers from 2000-2010 and of those 22 papers(Yeah and I counted it right!), 11 questions were of relationship question and 11 were other. Didn't count world organization as a relationship question. And in 2010 the questions were of pakistan relation with China and Afghanistan. So I think it would be safe enough to leave these type of questions. It's unlikely that we get the same type of question, third time consecutively. Though I think relations with India is to important to ignore. Just my two cents.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
YAAR IT EASY JUST WRITE ALL THE FACTORS FOR PARTITION OF BENGAL AND IN THE END JUDGEMENT AND EXPLAIN THE ONE GIVEN IN THE QUESTION.
see congress was making british survival difficult they were calling for reforms and more power if u have Kelly read the one page before the partition of Bengal and u ll see ull find this point there after u explained this then u explain the usual facts.\
2.Geo problem the population and administrative also describe here,
3.also write abt the british were prepared to give muslims concessions as reformers had helped to bridge gap.
4.the british were having tough time with hindus of Bengal and decided that they shud be made minority u can also join this with first reason.

One question for SALMAN where did he get this question from did u make this pretty good.

Bro u r quite rite.... But i m confused that in 14 marks ques v will just write 4 points :/ my scl teachr told us that v should write atleast 7 reasons in a 14mark ques..

Reaction score
Again I m repeating the pattern of 14 marks
there are 2 types of 14 marks
1)Statement one like Gandhi Jinnah talks
in this
-Write 1-9 marks for the explaining the statement
-1-3 marks for 2 other factors
-1marks for opinion

Reaction score
second type which has the word "Successful"
in this write
-Success
-Failure
-Success
-Failure
-Opinion

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Again I m repeating the pattern of 14 marks
there are 2 types of 14 marks
1)Statement one like Gandhi Jinnah talks
in this
-Write 1-9 marks for the explaining the statement
-1-3 marks for 2 other factors
-1marks for opinion

Thankoooooooooooo....... i didnt knew it till now :)