• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Extra subject problem

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to give Art as an additional subject privately in Oct/Nov session but the problem is that the private registration form is asking my passport or CNIC number. Since I'm 17 I do not have CNIC and neither have I traveled overseas in a long time so I do not have a passport either. What should I do?

I do have a bay form and the bay form has a id number similar to the CNIC number but I do not know if that would be valid so any suggestions?

Please reply soon, I'm really tensed.
Thank you :)

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to give Art as an additional subject privately in Oct/Nov session but the problem is that the private registration form is asking my passport or CNIC number. Since I'm 17 I do not have CNIC and neither have I traveled overseas in a long time so I do not have a passport either. What should I do?

I do have a bay form and the bay form has a id number similar to the CNIC number but I do not know if that would be valid so any suggestions?

Please reply soon, I'm really tensed.
Thank you :)

Apply for passport.

Apply to british council as well. Give them the slip that the passport people give you.

Reaction score
apply for an urgent passport (dont go for normal, i remember normal passport being delayed for 3 months. Urgent takes 15 days. Check last day to register for exams)

U need a passport for exam. They wont let you in with Bayform

Reaction score
Could i apply with the token number(the slip that they gave me for the passport) or do i necessarily need a passport to apply ?