• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Extra Subject

Reaction score
I want to take an extra subject so plz give me ur advice that which extra subject is most suitable and easy to take and I can have maximum chances of getting A* in that subject????

Reaction score
i would recommend Statistics. atleast you'll be able to know if your answers are correct and how'll they be marked. In every theory exam there is always CHANCE that IF examiner likes the answer he gives numbers but in numerical papers you are always able to score higher given that the answers are correct.
You should check out the CIE website; they have given the ratios of students scoring A*, A and further grades.
Good Luck!

Reaction score
Shahnam said:
i would recommend Statistics. atleast you'll be able to know if your answers are correct and how'll they be marked. In every theory exam there is always CHANCE that IF examiner likes the answer he gives numbers but in numerical papers you are always able to score higher given that the answers are correct.
You should check out the CIE website; they have given the ratios of students scoring A*, A and further grades.
Good Luck!

I have already given statistics this october..

Reaction score
Shahnam said:
go for Accounting; even if not a commerce group student presently.
But at times candidates need tuition for accounting, but for commerce thats not the case. Every1 can do it privately, if they want.

Reaction score
I suppose the material available on websites is quite enough for Accounts. I am giving Commerce in this session aswell and the answer-mystry haunts me.

Reaction score
Shahnam said:
I suppose the material available on websites is quite enough for Accounts. I am giving Commerce in this session aswell and the answer-mystry haunts me.
Wats the answer-mystry?

Reaction score
yousafs c said:
Shahnam said:
go for Accounting; even if not a commerce group student presently.
But at times candidates need tuition for accounting, but for commerce thats not the case. Every1 can do it privately, if they want.

Is it true that I don't need any tuition for commerce???? But the syllabus for commerce is too lengthy..would I'll be able to cover it in 5-6 months easily with other papers also???

Reaction score
i covered the syllabus in 3 months and still managed to get A*. 5-6 moths is ample! You'll do it, best of luck!