• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

F R I E N D S H I P ♥

Am I a good person :D

• Yes a very good one :)

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Not at all :(

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Boy: Aaj mere dil ka operation hai
Dost: Pata hai yar darta Q hai main hu na.
Boy: I love u
Dost: Main bhi bahut pyar karta hu tujhse..
Operation k baad jab ladke ko hosh aya to sirf uska baap khada tha
Boy: Wo kahan hai?
Father: Tumhe nhi pata tumhe dil kisne diya?
Boy: what!
Aur Zor Zor say rone laga tab Dil se awaz aayi ro mat mere yar main to tere sine main hamesha k liye zinda hun!
♥♥

I AM BACK AS I CANT GO FAR AWAY FROM YOU GUYS! :)

Reaction score
This is just a story. This doesn't happen in real life, i think. World is full of double-faced people.
But, friends are friends.
Without friends, life is a bowl without soup (sweetcorn one :p)

I was on a decision not to come here till June, but I was addicted to all of my friends, I had to come back, N O C H O I C E ! :)

Reaction score
But, friends are friends.
Without friends, life is a bowl without soup (sweetcorn one :p)

I was on a decision not to come here till June, but I was addicted to all of my friends, I had to come back, N O C H O I C E ! :)
I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about people in general. Listen, people are mean. They just care for themselves and friend ship is their second priority. These things exist in books and fairy tales only. Friendship is good but the story you related above is kinda weird.

Reaction score
I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about people in general. Listen, people are mean. They just care for themselves and friend ship is their second priority. These things exist in books and fairy tales only. Friendship is good but the story you related above is kinda weird.
True...very weird. This isn't the actual story though. It was actually a joke.
A girl has the operation and the friend's actually her boyfriend.
When the girl starts crying, her dad says, "Calm down. He went to the washroom" :/