• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

fast CS

Reaction score
Is fast CS any good?? I mean can anyone even have a slightest chance of earning a job with a decent salary??

Reaction score
Yeah I heard FAST is best for CS.

PS. I am not in FAST or doing CS but just saying what I have heard

Reaction score
Adorkableme thankyou soooo much for your help :) :) :) finally found a supporter of fast other then a fastian :) :p i think CA would be better i guess :/

Reaction score
I'm not a student of FAST but their CS is the best in Pakistan from what I know. FAST Isb and Lahore are really good, Khi one shouldn't be any worse.

Reaction score
Is fast CS any good?? I mean can anyone even have a slightest chance of earning a job with a decent salary??
What do you mean by "slightest chance of earning a job with a decent salary". CS in general is one of the top most fields in Pakistan. IT industry is filled with FAST CS graduates.

Reaction score
hey.. what about fast AF? is it any gud? m a non business person dont knw anythng abt it :(