• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FAST ENTRY TEST HELP PLZZ...

Reaction score
can anyone plz help mme how to prepare for the entry test of fast uni for engineering department im an A leve student nd have only around 8 to 10 days plz helppp.. its urgent

Reaction score
can anyone plz help mme how to prepare for the entry test of fast uni for engineering department im an A leve student nd have only around 8 to 10 days plz helppp.. its urgent
i had my test fast test on 3rd july..it was way beyond wt i had imagined...it was xtremely difficult..time was short for basic math..advance maths was xtremmmmmmmmellllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy difficult..( do gud practice of trignomerty,conic,vectors,prime no.s and their sets FROM FSC BOOKS)...i am nt getting admission in fast..hope that u get in

Reaction score
i had my test fast test on 3rd july..it was way beyond wt i had imagined...it was xtremely difficult..time was short for basic math..advance maths was xtremmmmmmmmellllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy difficult..( do gud practice of trignomerty,conic,vectors,prime no.s and their sets FROM FSC BOOKS)...i am nt getting admission in fast..hope that u get in
Can u tell how much marks did u get out of 110? just wanted to get an overall idea of merit!

Reaction score
Can u tell how much marks did u get out of 110? just wanted to get an overall idea of merit!
dnt ask..it was horrific.i attempted 69 questions, 41 were correct and 28 were wrong..secured only 24 marks (by including the negative marking)..no hope and no chance..bt my bro says that merit is pretty low.40% chance that i get admission

Reaction score
dnt ask..it was horrific.i attempted 69 questions, 41 were correct and 28 were wrong..secured only 24 marks (by including the negative marking)..no hope and no chance..bt my bro says that merit is pretty low.40% chance that i get admission
oh dont worry.......IA u will......! the merit will be pretty low......plus.....fsc people found IQ and analytical quite difficlt!

Reaction score
gave the test today. Attempted 89. Got correct 67.

Btw i am an fsc background student who gave cie a level exams instead of fbise hssc/fsc exams. got AAA in phy, chem, and maths.

I heard many people saying that they got +70 marks.

have faith in God

Reaction score
gave the test today. Attempted 89. Got correct 67.

Btw i am an fsc background student who gave cie a level exams instead of fbise hssc/fsc exams. got AAA in phy, chem, and maths.

I heard many people saying that they got +70 marks.

have faith in God

So did you get admission in any field... what courses did you apply for?

Reaction score
I gave my fast paper today on 3rd july.
I attempted 91/ 110 And only 59 were correct.
I think paper was extremely difficult.Questions on differentiation were hell OR maybe it's because I'm A'level student

Reaction score
thanks for your advice it will help

Reaction score
thnx for listing out the topics :)

Reaction score

how many marks do they cut in negative marking ?

Reaction score
I gave my fast paper today on 3rd july.
I attempted 91/ 110 And only 59 were correct.
I think paper was extremely difficult.Questions on differentiation were hell OR maybe it's because I'm A'level student

u gave test for CS or engg ? cuz i did for CS and it had 100 questions in total