• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FAST University deadline

Reaction score
For the people applying to FAST, I have a few questions..

1) How am I supposed to submit the application? The website says that I need to go visit the campus. Is this true for overseas students as well?
2) What's a SAT 'result slip'?
3) I gave SAT 2 this year. But in the form I can only enter my last years scores. So is there any use sending the new scores?

Reaction score
i have a question as well
WHAT IS THE CUTOFF FOR FAST COMPUTER SCENCE. ?

Reaction score
Hello
Can someone tell me the fast university deadlines and why is their website not working . Whenever i go it gives a error ! Please someone help :)
Deadline was jun28 but dont worry fast has spring semester admissions too!!

For the people applying to FAST, I have a few questions..

1) How am I supposed to submit the application? The website says that I need to go visit the campus. Is this true for overseas students as well?
2) What's a SAT 'result slip'?
3) I gave SAT 2 this year. But in the form I can only enter my last years scores. So is there any use sending the new scores?

SAT result slip is your score report and if you send your new sat scores then u will have those available...i have no idea about overseas students!!..so cant help u with application submissions!!

Reaction score
Deadline was jun28 but dont worry fast has spring semester admissions too!!

SAT result slip is your score report and if you send your new sat scores then u will have those available...i have no idea about overseas students!!..so cant help u with application submissions!!
Any idea about the cutoff for FAST :(