• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Favorite Music?

Reaction score
cool, i guess it is a special kind of talent, not everyone could "actually" do it as well as it should be...what stuff do u like?

well,its actualyy a technique,nott a talent...one that takess a shit load of practice and patience..:p and well,what do you meann by stuff?

Reaction score
cool :D but sorry,dont know what kinda music theyy are...something like LMFAO?
yes you're true but to me they dont sing any genre i mean LMFAO sing stupid songs with no genre and lyrics and still they say we sing electro ( trance ) but true trance is what tiesto does :D and many others (y)

Reaction score
Lmfao music is a pain in the ass!! :mad: but well,i mostly do not know the difference in many music genres..i get confused with rock,screamo,alternative rock,etc.. Thats why,i just listen to anything...if i like it,i like it,if i dont,i kickk 'em outta my life and neverr look back :p..but mostly,i like anything with strong beats....and vocal variations.. Prefer rock or something similar tho..:p

Reaction score
Lmfao music is a pain in the ass!! :mad: but well,i mostly do not know the difference in many music genres..i get confused with rock,screamo,alternative rock,etc.. Thats why,i just listen to anything...if i like it,i like it,if i dont,i kickk 'em outta my life and neverr look back :p..but mostly,i like anything with strong beats....and vocal variations.. Prefer rock or something similar tho..:p
i most of the time do the same thing but my mood tells me what to listen and what to not :D and i mostly listen to songs that people say '' from which world you brought it :confused: '' :p
Yes i love rock of Paramore the most (y)

Reaction score
i most of the time do the same thing but my mood tells me what to listen and what to not :D and i mostly listen to songs that people say '' from which world you brought it :confused: '' :p
Yes i love rock of Paramore the most (y)

hahahah same with me.. They're like 'whats the crazy stuff?' 'How do you like themm?' 'They sound like a bunch odd mad men' and so on :p and well,i heard onlu fourr songs by Paramore and yea,they're pree goodd :)

Reaction score
hahahah same with me.. They're like 'whats the crazy stuff?' 'How do you like themm?' 'They sound like a bunch odd mad men' and so on :p and well,i heard onlu fourr songs by Paramore and yea,they're pree goodd :)
my people say we never heard 'em and some of 'em never like it too :p
which ones? currently i'm on '' the only exception '' its love :love:

Reaction score
mmm, that really , REALLY depends on the mood :D
sometimes i enjoy rock, sometimes i LOVE metal, other times i love electronic, other times i enjoy pop, other times i enjoy jazz, some other days i enjoy post - rock, other times soul & funk...
there's no time were i would enjoy both heavy music and light, melodious music at the same time... :D
depends on the weather and happiness in general, but yeah, all genres can be my favourite at different days, simlpe as that ;D

Reaction score
mmm, that really , REALLY depends on the mood :D
sometimes i enjoy rock, sometimes i LOVE metal, other times i love electronic, other times i enjoy pop, other times i enjoy jazz, some other days i enjoy post - rock, other times soul & funk...
there's no time were i would enjoy both heavy music and light, melodious music at the same time... :D
depends on the weather and happiness in general, but yeah, all genres can be my favourite at different days, simlpe as that ;D

Thats so flipping radd! I'm mostly stuck with rock and heavyy stuff :p

Reaction score
Depends on the mood actually.

Currently, Pop and heavy metal FTW. :D

Bullet for my valentine
The Maine
The Script.

^ :love:

Edit: No Rap. :cool:

Reaction score
I love songs from almost all genres but they shouldn't have shitty lyrics like many of songs made.
Here are some of my favourite artists:
Eminem
David Guetta
Jessie J
Gym class heroes
Skrillex
Linkin Park
Lana del rey
Bruno Mars
Mohamed Mounir (Arabic)
Fairouz (Arabic)