• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Favorite singer and song?

Reaction score
cant telll whom i like more 1D or eminem or..the list is sooo long :p

for me it's eminem and all the legendary rappers dead .........not the alive ones they are not legends nor good at singing............as for eminem he is alive and a legend

Reaction score
Well I have more than one favorite songs/singers so yeah=).. ..Singers>>>Bruno Mars, Kesha, Taylor Swift , Adam Lambert, Imagine Dragons, Enrique Iglesias and One Direction<3
And my favorite songs right now are Mirror by Lil Wayne ft Bruno Mars, Lighters by Bad meets Evil ft Bruno Mars, Payphone - Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa , Better than I know myself - Adam Lambert and Over again by 1D
images
images

images

Reaction score
Well I have more than one favorite songs/singers so yeah=).. ..Singers>>>Bruno Mars, Kesha, Taylor Swift , Adam Lambert, Imagine Dragons, Enrique Iglesias and One Direction<3
And my favorite songs right now are Mirror by Lil Wayne ft Bruno Mars, Lighters by Bad meets Evil ft Bruno Mars, Payphone - Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa , Better than I know myself - Adam Lambert and Over again by 1D
images

images

images

We've got much of a same favorite singers

Reaction score
I guess the thread didn't have replies for at least 4 months, so let me refresh it :p
Well, I have a lot of favourite bands/singers, so I will list them from my favourite to the least favourite... along with my favourite song by each
1. Definitely KEANE (As u can see from my avatar :D ) - I love ALL their songs specially the new Won't Be Broken
2. Poets Of The Fall - Given And Denied
3. One Republic - Something I need
4. The Killers - Spaceman
5. Starsailor - Four To The Floor
6. Bosson - One In A Million
7. Mt Desolation (they have 2 beautiful songs) - Bridal Gown and Bitter Pill
8. Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You
9. Muse - Resistance
10. Depeche Mode - Wrong
11. Lily Allen - Smile
12. Imagine Dragons - My Fault
13. Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes
Tbh, I never liked One Direction, but I liked their new song-- The Story Of My Life :)
And many others! :D
PS. I don't agree with what u people r saying (that favourites change from time to time... ) If u really love a band/singer, that wouldn't change no matter how much u listen to their music--> My case with Keane!

And yes, Anita1919 The album Native by 1R has a lot of good songs :D

Reaction score
Love One Direction,Lorde,and Katyperry
fav song
What makes you beautiful
Best song ever
Roar
Royals
Payphone and some more

Reaction score
Favorite singer...Chester ,Mike ,Chris Martin ,Eminem...
Favorite song : All time fav : In the End(LP) ♥