• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Feb/March 2023 Question 10 (Computer Science 0478) Help PLEASE

Reaction score
hey guys!
So, I was doing the practical paper for the feb/march paper, I need some help with this question:
1682706282334.png

Basically, my doubt is that do we presume that there is already a rounding function?
if there is, can we assume that it exists anywhere (like not only this question)?
Because in the marking scheme it makes use of the function ROUND().
So I am kind of confused

Please reply and help me out,
Thanks

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the ROUND() function is like a library routine in a programming language so similarly in pseudocode,i think it kinda already exists anywhere as like a part of pseudocode.
So yeah, there is already a ROUND() function that exists anywhere (even beyond the question )BUT it's not automatically applied to B unless you actually like CALL the function ( the question says "when B is rounded to the nearest whole number" so the question is like hinting to you use ROUND() for B to turn it from decimal to integer because otherwise, B can't just randomly turn into an integer without you doing something to it) using ROUND(B,0). I hope all that rambling makes sense :)

Reaction score
hey guys!
So, I was doing the practical paper for the feb/march paper, I need some help with this question:
View attachment 70802

Basically, my doubt is that do we presume that there is already a rounding function?
if there is, can we assume that it exists anywhere (like not only this question)?
So I am kind of confused

Thanks
Can you please email me this paper. It is paper 2 yeah, this and also if you cud please email paper 1 with it, it would be amazing. [email protected] . This could really help me, please be kind enough and email them. Thanks infinity

Reaction score
hey guys!
View attachment 70802

So I am kind of confused

Thanks
do you have 2023 paper? kindly send the link if you do [email protected]

Reaction score
Paper 2

Attachments

• Computer Science Paper 2 MS.pdf
    387.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Computer Science P2.pdf
    748.4 KB · Views: 36
Reaction score