• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Feedback form.............

Reaction score
Is it true that we may take a feedback form after o level exam ????? I will apper this may/june first time .........:)

Reaction score
no in pak studies they forgot to check a question so i got an a not an a star

Reaction score
no in pak studies they forgot to check a question so i got an a not an a star
Don't get me wrong, not here to prove you wrong or anything just need some info; how did you know they had left a question unmarked? :)

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, not here to prove you wrong or anything just need some info; how did you know they had left a question unmarked? :)
All my class, parents and 2 pak studies teachers were sure i would get an a * so when i didnt it was kind of a shock so they forced me to get it rechecked and when i did i got an apology from cie and a report on my paper saying i acheived a "very high mark" particularly among the highest in geo so then i was the only one out of the 57 who applied to get a grade change so ya get some good luck:) hope this doesnt happen again

Reaction score
All my class, parents and 2 pak studies teachers were sure i would get an a * so when i didnt it was kind of a shock so they forced me to get it rechecked and when i did i got an apology from cie and a report on my paper saying i acheived a "very high mark" particularly among the highest in geo so then i was the only one out of the 57 who applied to get a grade change so ya get some good luck:) hope this doesnt happen again
Did they change your grade? And finally which grade did you get, an A or A*?

Reaction score
finally an aSTAR thats why i got marks among the highest!!!!:D

Reaction score
I see, that's great!!!!!(y)
Have u appeared in any extra subjects?
no just islamiyat and pak studies extra subjects r a waste of time now im appearing in the remaiining 6 computers, urdu literature, physics , chemistry etc... urdu guess paper any one? plz pray

Reaction score
no just islamiyat and pak studies extra subjects r a waste of time now im appearing in the remaiining 6 computers, urdu literature, physics , chemistry etc... urdu guess paper any one? plz pray
But why are they a waste of time???:(

Reaction score
hey can you plz tell me some tips while preparing for Islamiat and Pakstudies.....nd from which books did u prepared for ur exam.

Reaction score
hey can you plz tell me some tips while preparing for Islamiat and Pakstudies.....nd from which books did u prepared for ur exam.
For History: History and Culture Of Pakistan -----Nigel Kelly
and Farooq Naseem Bajwa
For Geography: Environment Of Pakistan------Huma Naz sethi
and Fazlay Karim (its a green colored book, forgot its name :D )

Reaction score
geog ... just read the book ... my teacher was really good so he made us write the imp stuff.... for history from kelly and section 3 from bajwa and kelly actually i made my own notes on every topic with reasons, effects analysis and facts of every incident. For Islamiat Farkhandas book combined with xtra stuff from iftikhars and yasmeen malik and miraj and battles of badr, uhad and ditch from a book the sealed nectar available on google books. Right now just forget the course solve past papers... they r very important. Other tips i've posted on this thread help needed for islamiat. Good luck to all:) Hope I helped