• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FIFA World Cup 2014 Score Predictions!

Reaction score
a german tennis player said 'in germany we dont even watch our team in the group stages in the fifa world cup bcuz we knw our team will get through to the knock-outs' he said tht the rest of world is just hyped up whereas we dont worry at all

Reaction score
Hmmm thts true
I mean if germany can kill portugal 4-0 then i'm pretty sure the rest of the group is a piece of cake
Cr7 sucks great deal!!:p

germany forever!! (Y) :D
Exactly
i think its time to stop club football and start bilateral or multilateral football series so that we know who can play for his country beetter and deserve Ballon D'or rather than small rich fat lol clubs who buy above average players against some kids who score and win this award!

Reaction score
Exactly
i think its time to stop club football and start bilateral or multilateral football series so that we know who can play for his country beetter and deserve Ballon D'or rather than small rich fat lol clubs who buy above average players against some kids who score and win this award!

i jst commented abt the ballon dor in a comment :p
he doesnt deserve it! theres much better players thn him! :)