• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

final practical details!

Reaction score
@ mustafa
so u mean my guesses r accurate??

@ other ppl
i understand its possible to pm u ppl
but u guys see its already in the forums!

Reaction score
yeah ur guess waz accurate!!!

my prep for the practical waz lots of sleep and just revision of moles, enegetics and the organic tests!!! LOLZ!!

Reaction score
guys,
what is the experiment with oscillation and glass prism?
is it like a pendulum thing?

Reaction score
princess zahra hw do u get to know all this?? Know something abt math p62 and bio p12?

Reaction score
plz princess zahra kindly pm me details about chem P34 and phys P34. Plz Plz. Thank you

Reaction score
can i please have details on the physics paper 31...i know electricity and mechanics is coming out but i don't know exactli the detailz

Reaction score
in mechanics we have a cylinder instead of a pendulam.the rest of the ques will be da same like other oscillation questions..

Reaction score
princesszahra ...can you pm me physics practical 33 details too! :( especially the diode question....wat exactly is coming in it? :geek:

Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------EMERGENCY-----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLZZZZ i have my PHYSICS 32 on after a day and I REALLY need ur help princess
plz can you give me some info abt the paper ive searched all the xtreme forums and i didnt find anything abt physics 32
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP MEEEEE

Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------EMERGENCY-----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLZZZZ i have my PHYSICS 32 on after a day and I REALLY need ur help princess
plz can you give me some info abt the paper ive searched all the xtreme forums and i didnt find anything abt physics 32
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP MEEEEE