• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Finished the bio p.31!!!

Reaction score
yeah thats what i meant to say.

you didnt say smthin new, bio paper 3 is the most hardest exam in igcse, cuz its 20 pages, 6 long questions and in 1,15 hours

i dont have time to argue with ya , so bb

Reaction score
yeah thats what i meant to say.

you didnt say smthin new, bio paper 3 is the most hardest exam in igcse, cuz its 20 pages, 6 long questions and in 1,15 hours

i dont have time to argue with ya , so bb
And because Biology is a million times harder than Chemistry and Physics, because it's so unpredictable when it comes to paper 3. Some of the questions aren't even in the syllabus.

Reaction score
And because Biology is a million times harder than Chemistry and Physics, because it's so unpredictable when it comes to paper 3. Some of the questions aren't even in the syllabus.

yup thats also true, thats why i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AFRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X

Reaction score
I swear biology is the most subject I studied this yer but I am so scared(feeling like I would fail) :unsure:
Im on my to the centre now :(
Pray for me

Reaction score
Could you post the topics that came in paper 31?
I did my exams 5 hours ago, I sit for all variant 2's.

I just want to know the questions because i made a prediction list, and i just want to see if I got the questions correct.

In details please :)