• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

First Language English

Reaction score
Is anyone doing the first language English 0500 paper, if so I need to know what you thought about the paper this year, I for one thought it was very detail oriented leaning towards descriptive more than the usual narrative style which they have been following in the past couple to years.
This per weak a breath of fresh air with the mystery and the emotions which were involved. I'd just like your thoughts on this because I am not entirely sure that I am right

Reaction score
Which variant did you do for paper 2? Mine was Variant 1. It was quite simple.

Reaction score
3b was kinda okay..but the time constraint held me up, and question 2 was hard...finding all those words and stuff without a single similie

Reaction score
3b was kinda okay..but the time constraint held me up, and question 2 was hard...finding all those words and stuff without a single similie
yeah i just wrote something which i think didn't make much sense but i expect that i will get aroun 30-35 at the least