• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
surely was..:
72112_605032979536922_132642779_n.jpg

oh and the other one:
560185_605095736197313_1939761382_n.jpg

Reaction score
Today, Manchester United stands with our great neighbours, Liverpool, to remember the tragic loss of 96 football fans that went to watch their team and never came back.

The events that occurred at Hillsborough 24 years ago, on 15 April 1989, resulted in in Britain’s worst ever stadium disaster.

The thoughts and prayers of everybody at Manchester United today are with Liverpool Football Club and the families and friends of those who lost their lives.

JFT96.

Reaction score
is it too hard for you to understand or you can't accept the fact that barca were average against PSG in the second leg even when villa was playing.. and i'm talking about the time of the game when messi wasn't on the field.
I m not talking about psg I m only talking about Rome and wembley

Reaction score
keep talking about Rome and Wembley and wait for your team to get destroyed by Bayern both home and away...

no wonder ppl say barca fans are the most irritating fans in the world -_-
u people are more irritating i remember my friend who is a manu fan celebrating like mad when manu defeated barca in friendly after wembley saying that both matches held same importance
dont be sure sometimes surprises do happen barca might edge away or not
u have every right to think that barca ll be destroyed but in the end u can be disappointed

Reaction score
u people are more irritating i remember my friend who is a manu fan celebrating like mad when manu defeated barca in friendly after wembley saying that both matches held same importance
dont be sure sometimes surprises do happen barca might edge away or not
u have every right to think that barca ll be destroyed but in the end u can be disappointed

atleast we don't boast about homegrown players bought for 35M HAAHAAA

and btw from where did united come into the discussion?