• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
LFC 3-0 Spuds
Haha... Spuds demolished again.
Clean sheet. Promising Balotelli debut and what a screamer from Moreno! Congrats on your first goal..... (y)
YNWA.

Reaction score
LFC 3-0 Spuds
Haha... Spuds demolished again.
Clean sheet. Promising Balotelli debut and what a screamer from Moreno! Congrats on your first goal..... (y)
YNWA.

Didn't expect Spurs to roll over again. Liverpool didn't even need to get out of second gear.

Reaction score
Another couple dropped against a much weaker side....if this continues we'll finish up in 4th again if we're lucky.Wins are a must against these teams,so we can have a margin for error against the big ones.Really horrendous display.Ramsey was not himself at all,made some very bad passes,sanogo was pitiful as usual,ozil underperformed again and still not able to justify his hefty price tag,and overall it was a very poor performance.My only hope is that we sign someone before the end of today.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
7 - Di Maria. 8 - Mata. 9 - Falcao. 10 - Rooney. 11 - Januzaj
Ok, then. :whistle:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Oh wait, weren't you guys signing him? Tch tch.

Here's a classic joke:
We have: RVP, Rooney Falcao
Chelsea: Costa, Drogba, Remy
Liverpool: Balotelli, Sturridge, Raheem Sterling
Manchester City: Aguero, Jovetic, Dzeko.
Arsenal: SANOGO legend.

Reaction score
Are you high?

I am just kind of pissed off with this Falcao signing. I don't see how Mata fits into the XI now in any way - there is no chance of rotation too with only one match a week.

We love Mata, so we want him to do well - not sit on the bench, the reason he left us.

Reaction score
Oh wait, weren't you guys signing him? Tch tch.

Here's a classic joke:
We have: RVP, Rooney Falcao
Chelsea: Costa, Drogba, Remy
Liverpool: Balotelli, Sturridge, Raheem Sterling
Manchester City: Aguero, Jovetic, Dzeko.
Arsenal: SANOGO legend.
First of all Remy is Shite,i would've been disappointing if he joined arsenal.Secondly,you guys blamed Moyes last season,but i gues LVG proves you can buy all the players in the world,in the end tactics and determination matter,Real Sociedad proved that against star studded Real.Lastly come back to me when you're near the top half of the table :p

Reaction score
First of all Remy is Shite,i would've been disappointing if he joined arsenal.Secondly,you guys blamed Moyes last season,but i gues LVG proves you can buy all the players in the world,in the end tactics and determination matter,Real Sociedad proved that against star studded Real.Lastly come back to me when you're near the top half of the table :p

Remy is a good backup ST, not shite.

Arsenal have been as awful as Man Utd this season, save for a 10 minute spell against Everton.

Reaction score
Remy is a good backup ST, not shite.

Arsenal have been as awful as Man Utd this season, save for a 10 minute spell against Everton.
A bit off-topic but i've been looking at this Chicharito shindig,and i've always noticed he looks like a little girl,that are mostly in around gaoon areas.Like he even has the little surma type eyes and such a girly face.Am i alone on this notion?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I am just kind of pissed off with this Falcao signing. I don't see how Mata fits into the XI now in any way - there is no chance of rotation too with only one match a week.

We love Mata, so we want him to do well - not sit on the bench, the reason he left us.
I don't think we'll play RVP and Falcao together.
So, it'd be RVP/Falcao and Rooney upfront, and Mata behind them.

Reaction score
A bit off-topic but i've been looking at this Chicharito shindig,and i've always noticed he looks like a little girl,that are mostly in around gaoon areas.Like he even has the little surma type eyes and such a girly face.Am i alone on this notion?

Yes, you are. All I know is that in his initial season - the amount of hate just looking at him was so incredible. I just got so angry looking at him for no reason at all. It amplified 10 folds when he got those lucky/strange goals everytime and celebrated like he beat 5 players.

I nearly broke my TV seeing him celebrate that offside goal against us. :D

Reaction score
I don't think we'll play RVP and Falcao together.
So, it'd be RVP/Falcao and Rooney upfront, and Mata behind them.

And Di Maria on the bench?

Plus, as if one of RvP or Falcao is going to take being on the bench kindly. This is more a Lopez/Casillas situation for me.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
And Di Maria on the bench?

Plus, as if one of RvP or Falcao is going to take being on the bench kindly. This is more a Lopez/Casillas situation for me.
No. On either wings.

RvP is not in form. Everyone knows this. So, yes, he better take it kindly.