• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Re: FOOTBALL OR SOCCER ANYONE????

Well well NIbz mate i have to say u r none other then those MU fans who r so proud of themselves always and just write of other teams :D ,well hello,this was a friendly a friendly is used by a manager to see which of his new tactics work and how he can play in certain situations so thats what it is used for ! ur team beating seatle just look how happy u r by beating americans who excel in basketball and baseball and r not good at football there national team is good but state teams are really poor so u r so happy beating a useless team well be happy im not sayin u not be but beware u might have some suprise in the PL this time and even none other then ur (WR) rooney thinks himself abt it so just stop writing us off for now ! :pardon:

Reaction score

yep i kinda value ur prestiguous Rooneys words more than urs(at least for now), nibz buddy n puhleeze stop quoting out of context u know dat doesnt happen 2 be a sign of a very good critic or a debator either.
the guys r new n r adapting 2 da teams style etc
why were u mum when adam scored for us in his malaysia tour debut, huh??
anyways all hail luis suarez, the copa americas cup winner n 2 be golden boot winner(most probably) i hope so
well anyways im quite a forlan admirer too wish him da best too

Reaction score

well hes da weeks world player anyways
well scouserlfc u ought to see those totally whoops tattoos of lfc fans
its dere on lfcs official site posted on 22nd july
u reallly should see em ....
there so unreal!!!!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

joelfc789 said:
nibz buddy n puhleeze stop quoting out of context u know dat doesnt happen 2 be a sign of a very good critic or a debator either.

You are awesome dude. May God bless you!

and @scouserlfc: Do you even breathe while writing your posts?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Honestly, I think it was a total misunderstanding. He thought he was offside and so he tried that back-heel. I'm not a Balotelli fan, but that's what I see in the video.

Reaction score

u r kidding me man he wasnt off side he was doin that i dont know was he drunk or what !
anyways Where do u guys think CESC will be after the transfer window closes i think arsenal will keep him but he ll become like torres unwilling to give his best due to the club not allowing him to go !
this is just my opinion :D

Reaction score

Well there's only one club in the world and that is BARCELONA. Not because messi but because i hate real madrid and there money eaters :evil:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Another defeat Scousers!
Galatasaray 3 - O Liverpool. Just saying, you know. Just saying! *You Will Always Walk Alone*

Reaction score

Just keep saying it mate keep saying it.did u even take the pains of who was playing on the team or u were so excited to do bezatty of the scousers that u came running here to type it here ! whatever enjoy our defeat for now for u always think u r the best when u arent ! Have fun and enjoy endlessly because that joy is not eternal :beer:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Accept your defeat Scouser. Accept it Gracefully.
We beat MLS All Stars (ft. Thierry Henry and David Bekham) by 4 goals to nil. This is CLASS.

2nd successive defeat. Both 3-0.
Aur sunao!

Reaction score

okay do accept the defeat dude but look ur whole team full of class was playing not the case with us so had u also played with the less classy players u might have gotten the same result,anyways its not the end of the world its a friendly !

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

You Will Always Walk Alone!

Reaction score

Nibz said:
Accept your defeat Scouser. Accept it Gracefully.
We beat MLS All Stars (ft. Thierry Henry and David Bekham) by 4 goals to nil. This is CLASS.

2nd successive defeat. Both 3-0.
Aur sunao!
that was truly a match to watch 8)

Reaction score

okay sure we will walk alone,but for how long will u proud devils ignore others not for long i guess !
and anyways beating a team with dead wood,sure be proud mate be proud of ur win against some Cambridge United of the english division thats what MLS all star is !

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Revenge is always SWEET! :D
Manchester United 2 Barcelona 1
Okay this was only a pre-season friendly, but we sought our revenge. That's all.

What? Team line-ups!
Iniesta, Abidal, Keita, Villa, Bousquets, Affelay, Pedro and Valde's were some of the players on the field.

YOU WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE & BARCA MY FOOT!

Reaction score

Well do see ur team its fully almost the same and no changes to the usual starting 11.And beating barca without their whole team is useless. :twisted:
anyways if u r so interested in making this a fight then just wait to the start of the season lets see who is better monthly wise and we"ll come to know whose claim is correct so for know let me go !
:bad: school tomorrow again ! :O: :wink:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

GET YOUR DAMN FACTS RIGHT.

FACT - Barca had 6 players of their First Team (Valdes, Abidal,Iniesta,Busquets, Pedro, Villa)
Man. U just had 3 (Vidic,Evra,Rooney) So shut up -.-

Reaction score

Dude get ur language correct this is not appropriate language i know abt this rivalry but u shudnt be letting ur words get the better of u ! anyways yeah i know it i guess u win this time !
Im not in anyway saying MU is bad .So stop using bad words and get ready for the season to begin !

Reaction score

wow deres quite alot out here, i was at school. its fun + boring..........
i neva thought a global mod wud talk this way esp u nibz.........
well along wid honor comes responsibility n keepon upto ur dignity
Nibz said:
Revenge is always SWEET! :D

YOU WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE & BARCA MY FOOT!
hehe by winnin 1 game .........dats revenge
n i suppose my foot is no offense in football
coz its all wid da foot :p i take it as a compliment
LOVE U BARCA
n no matter wat WELL NEVA WALK ALONE :Yahoo!: