• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Re: FOOTBALL OR SOCCER ANYONE????

Yep they lost pretty badly those goalie errors.WHy does everyone like manu ,just because they are winning titles doesnt mean they are the best.One of my friends he was a united fan some 4 years ago but now he is a chelsea fan just because chelsea were winning at that time.HE HAD NO LOYALTY BUT I THINK YOU GUYS ARE FROM START A MANU FAN.LETS SEE YOU BEAT CHELSEA.

Reaction score

Well todays position will be right midfielder.Well as we all know its ROCKET RONALDO OR TO BE MORE PRECISE ITS CRISTIANO RONALDO IS MY CHOICE .

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Attacking or defensive?
Attacking would be Scholes.
Pirlo for defensive!

Reaction score

hey arent they grouped like right sided midfielders,central midfielders,defensive midfielders and left sided midfielders.well nice choice for defensive.

Hey just wanna ask do you play virtual football games like Fifa 11 and PES 11

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Depends.

Once you get addicted to these games ( like any drug ), they start to seem like enchanting worlds of fantasy, into which you can blissfully escape for hours. There I said it to you in philosophic language. :p

Reaction score

HMM nibz man you guys really were doomed by that small team next door to your city cmon man i really didnt believe that you guys would lose your team was the best in the first half i think you guys went to sleep at halftime well whatever happened lets see how you fair against us at our fortress (ANFIELD), you will indeed go home empty handedly.Come on reds we always raise our game for big matches and for the first time we could see CAROLL in action.

Reaction score

hEY NIBZ MZN WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED MAN CMON DONT BE DISSAPOINTED MAN CMON WAKE UP.

AND ANSWER THIS QUESTION.
WHOS YOUR FAVOURITE FORWARD. A PRETTY TOUGH ONE ILL GO WITH RAUL THE SPAIN ONE REMEMBER????

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Those REFEREES suck....... BIG TIME!! :mad:

I'll go with Leo Messi.

Reaction score

okay good.whats your prediction of sundays game ill go with liverpool to edge it 2-1.Suarez will be on the score sheet finally.Just cant wait till sunday.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

3-1 for United. Vidic and Rio not playing. :/

Reaction score

SO WHAT THAT MEAN YOU WILL BE FRAGILE ISNT THAT AWESOME.JUST LIKE ANCELLOTI WAS TAKEN BY SUPRISE BY kING KENNY YOUR FERGIE WOULD BE TAKEN BY SUPRISE BY OUR FORMATION.AND IF CAROLL PLAYS YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HAVE THE BIGGGEST PROBLEM OF ALL TIMES.WELL LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR PREDICTION????

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

That'l be seen on Sunday! Lets not discuss that now :|

Last night Real Madrid beat Malaga by 7 goals to nil!!!
Ronaldo's hat-trick was awesome!! :D :D

Reaction score

you watch those matches they are like 2 or 4 in the night man its totally exhausting.I barely can get up till 1 man its awful and the quality of football doesnt even deserve that you get up in the night.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Two current best players play there. How can one not watch their matches! :/

Reaction score

Cmon man its just useless aint it to get up in the night to just watch a match which i can see highlights of it in the morning and actually the spanish club i support ie. Barcelona,I have a friend in school who supports this same team so whenever the match kicks off he always tells me what happened in the match so i really dont waste my time and more importantly sleep.

Well you say that the league deserves to be watched and all the players that are legends which are also in my mind have only played in just two clubs Real madrid or Barcelona.Just before the start of the season you know these teams would be up there in 1st or 2nd and the other clubs so lack in quality against these money filled giants that they are always found 10 or 11 points down on the eventual champions.What i am sayin is that only two teams dominate it.
Yes i know the league is filled with quality players and its filled with history well for your information when real madrid was winning european titles the english clubs were all banned from playing at the european level after tht heysel disaster (in which fans where killed).

Yes i dont deny that the talent of the spanish is almost unbeatable but other clubs too should get better or people would just get tired of seeing the same teams winning the league again and again.

Reaction score

Thats what you call a footballing lesson,its Arsenals title now well lets see if those guys blow it.Well the match was awesome aint it,and yeah I pretty much feel sorry for Nani injury hope he is not out for too long,wish him a good recovery.In the mean time let me enjoy the victory.LOL. :lol:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Screw Liverpool and screw Carragher. That Nani tackle, man. Also screw that referee for not sending Carragher off!!
And oh, screw Kuyt. :/

Reaction score

Cmon man calm down and yes no need to screw anyone.Do you remember how we missed this luck for such a long time and now this has returned its really good.I think your team deserves these decisions as just look at your manager he is always critical of refs,he is always criticising them and just look what happens the refs had enough of him and to top it of he doesnt turn up for the post match conference like the media people were responsible for his defeat.But look on the bright side mate you have got arsenal comin up if you beat them then indeed you have a chance of saving your title,its all up to your team man which has been demoralised,I think you guys require a little change over with the manager and some new players like us.Its time for fergie to move.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

We had no VIDIC' ... No Ferdinand Nani got injured in the first half, thanks for Carragher.

Reaction score

Well dude its only a difference of three points now between you and arsenal if you dont defeat them they'll be level on points with you and then if they win their game in hand they'll be above you guys so trouble times comin up.Chill out man after all its a game,i know how it feels to lose and to lose by more than 2 goals i remember you beat us by four goals when Mascherano was sent off after just blabbering to the ref. :lol: