• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Hahaha Man U lost EPL
wooo em so happpyyyy !
Now this is interesting a development !

Lille playmaker Eden Hazard says he will be joining a Manchester club this season. However the 21-year-old Belgium international does not know whether it will be City or United he joins.

To see more of this go here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/gossip/
! ! !:D

Man U lost the EPL ... woooo em so happy ... happier than the Barca winning El Classico ! :D
and i know that you are v.happier too my ally :p

Reaction score
True Man.City fan forgot to take off his Chelsea shirt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
555211_456198804394924_182667071748100_2000335_1399022402_n.jpg

Reaction score
^ In ur dreams man Chelsea will loose and will show they lack the experience to be champions of EUROPE ! Also Bayern dont play like chelsea can sit and relax and neither is it a situation which Chelsea can exploit like the BARCA game also another and the most decisive factor is chelsea miss TERRY and Ramires their best player by fire in the latter part of season and the guy who ensured victory and built for the all defense approach against Barca

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ In ur dreams man Chelsea will loose and will show they lack the experience to be champions of EUROPE ! Also Bayern dont play like chelsea can sit and relax and neither is it a situation which Chelsea can exploit like the BARCA game also another and the most decisive factor is chelsea miss TERRY and Ramires their best player by fire in the latter part of season and the guy who ensured victory and built for the all defense approach against Barca

Fernando Torres. Period.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Just because they beat Barca-My-Foot in the semi-final, I'm supporting Chelsea.
Bayern disqualified Real Madrid, that is the reason why I don't want them to win.

Otherwise, I don't care.
May the best team win.