• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Should have won at least 3-0 or 4-0.

Forza ITALJUVE !!

BUFFON, BARZAGLI, BONUCCI, CHIELLINI, MARCHISIO, PIRLO, GIOVINCO, GIACCHERINI

Reaction score
really buffon well played, and seriously the german goal keeper sucked!
so once again german end their season with a semifinal lost:)

Reaction score
I wish i could see spain vs germany but now we will see the Azzuris trying to kick out paper favourites spain out ! this match may not look really pretty but we will have to do !

BTW italy have this habit of being the ultimate underdogs everyone rights them off and they write those everyone by winning out of the bloom and getting into form really when it matters,also i think i finally saw something good in Balotelli :D :D

Reaction score
really buffon well played, and seriously the german goal keeper sucked!
so once again german end their season with a semifinal lost:)
semi's jinx not broken..

neuer sucked? u kidding me? he was practically germany's only defender during the last 10 mins of the game..

Reaction score
semi's jinx not broken..

neuer sucked? u kidding me? he was practically germany's only defender during the last 10 mins of the game..
yes he sucked first of all its goal keeper resposiblility to instruct and bring all the defence together didnt you look at buffon instructing and expalining the defencers.
plus if you see there were some suituation were there were less defencers of Italy still buffons saved the goal so yeah no doubt defence didnt play their role but still goal keper should have tried he was like stading in one position:p

Reaction score
^ why dont you take Germans goalkeepers responsibility next time mate then u can do what u said or maybe even become their goalies coach :p :p :D