• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Any Non Chelsea fans worried abt Chelski domination next season because the players they have signed and are signing are gonna destroy all other teams :(

Reaction score
scouserlfc , iNnOcEnT kilLeR , Nibz and -7 domination-

Pakistan Made the Olympics Football's
Pak Rock's!!

555508_10150993265278347_863268678_n.jpg

Reaction score
ASSALOMO ALLAIKUM,

ARE THERE ANY SOCCER FANS ON XTREMEPAPERS IM PRETTY SURE THEY ARE. :D

WELL TELL ME WHICH INTERNATIONAL TEAM DO YOU SUPPORT AND WHICH EUROPEAN CLUB DO YOU SUPPORT OR WHICH LEAGUE DO YOU WATCH.eg bpl ETC..

HEY THERE,
I'M A HUGE FAN OF SOCCER...THE INTERNATIONAL TEAMS I SUPPORT ARE BRAZIL and ENGLAND...and THE EUROPEAN CLUBS I SUPPORT ARE MAN-UTD and REAL-MADRID...and I WATCH ALL THE LEAGUES..!!

Reaction score
With Manchester United wrapping up RVP deal Arsenal seem to have become the ultimate training club for top clubs :D :D :D
it might be deadly partnership with Rooney at Machester United and a bit more to worry for Manchester city who havent signed a thing except for the injury prone Rodwell :D :D

Reaction score
542557_10151074740494279_1999597093_n.jpg

WELCOME TO MANCHESTER UNITED, ROBIN VAN PERSIE! :D

With Rooney and RVP ahead, no one can stop us now. It's like the Ronaldo-Rooney partnership is back!
CITY, who? BARCA-MY-FOOT, get ready. Champions are back in business!
CONgrts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
And Arsenals fans can cry and threaten him all they want, he just did what was best for him.
Players of RVP's class want to win trophies; With Arsenal he had only 'won' the Champions League spot.
yeee
arsenal fans are crying and accusing of disloyalty, I wonder why dint we do the same wen ronaldo left.. :ROFLMAO: