Football/Soccer anyone?

Messages
4,615
Reaction score
9,574
Points
543
One hell of a night.

On TEN SPORTS it was Real Madrid vs Barcelona. Epic match. VERANE is just tooo good. FT: 1-1. Fair result.

On Star Sports it was MANCHESTER UNITED vs SOTON. Rooney with a brace (y). FT: 2-1

and on ESPN it was another cracker: Arsenal vs Liverpool. Awesome comeback by the gunners. Could've won it, though. 2-2 draw, full time.

I so wished I had three TVs in front of me. :p
 
Messages
152
Reaction score
82
Points
38
Well i am a fan of Brazil since i was a child and i like Manchester City the most among other European clubs/
 
Messages
6,440
Reaction score
15,494
Points
698
Well i am a fan of Brazil since i was a child and i like Manchester City the most among other European clubs/
One hell of a night.

On TEN SPORTS it was Real Madrid vs Barcelona. One hell of a match. VERANE is just tooo good. (FT: 1-1)

On Star Sports it was MANCHESTER UNITED vs SOTON. Rooney with a brace (y). FT: 2-1

and on ESPN it was another cracker: Arsenal vs Liverpool. Awesome comeback by the gunners. Could've won it, though. 2-2 draw, full time.

I so wished I had three TVs in front of me. :p
I was watching barca vs rmd on tv & arsenal vs Liverpool on my smartphone
 
Messages
1,193
Reaction score
4,305
Points
273
485270_531548670219037_1883587793_n.jpg
 
Messages
4,615
Reaction score
9,574
Points
543
487657_10151308207552746_1819001814_n.jpg

I wasn't born, when the Busby babes played,​
I wasn't born, when they went to Belgrade.​
I'll never know the feeling, of hearing that news as it broke,​
I'll never know what it's like, to walk through Manchester without a word being spoke.​
I only know the stories I have been told, ​
Memories that have grown old.​
​
A team, that in Munich died,​
Right across the country, tears were cried.​
Byrne, Jones, Edwards, Taylor, Colman, Whelan, Pegg and Bent,​
Playing in a style, that was heaven sent.​
The great Frank Swift, 7 journalists and 4 members of the crew,​
Crickmer, Whalley and Curry perished too,​
​
But it's the boys, destined to rule football,​
That we think about today, for victory they gave their all.​
Sir Matt lay in a hospital bed, not knowing his boys fate,​
He wasn't told the truth, the risk too great!​
​
A broken heart, a broken dream​
A broken plane, a broken team​
No words said, a silent vow​
We loved you then, we love you now! Glory Glory Man United​
​
​
​
 
Top