• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For all those who have got leaked papers !!

Reaction score
For All people watching this thread.

After having read through many posts, it quite seems that some people (not just one or two) are taking these posts as an "offence" rather than just "information".
Nonetheless, it should be emphasised that this thread has been started only for the "good" of others (in my knowledge) i.e to spread something good and not to "target" any person.

Hope this solves the problems of some people who feel that they are being targeted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
NotYourType cld u explain it to her...coz she doesnt "seem" to get it i guess :p
In all honesty, I wasn't referring to anyone...For those whom think they were a victimn to my post, I would like to sincerely ask for der forgiveness..Lol BULLSHIT!! I wasn't targeting nyone so don't make this a game as to Lets find out whom she was talking about.. I just wanted to put it out der..Nd as I said previously ...If u want take the info otherwise don't bother...For those who understand no explanation is needed; for those who do not, no explanation will prevail."

Reaction score
In all honesty, I wasn't referring to anyone...For those whom think they were a victimn to my post, I would like to sincerely ask for der forgiveness..Lol BULLSHIT!! I wasn't targeting nyone so don't make this a game as to Lets find out whom she was talking about.. I just wanted to put it out der..Nd as I said previously ...If u want take the info otherwise don't bother...For those who understand no explanation is needed; for those who do not, no explanation will prevail."
Gud shot:p

Reaction score
last line...punch dialogue huh?? :p