• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For every one appearing in Islamiyat this may/june!

Reaction score
yeh i also want some samples for part b questions ??? if anyone can provide me wid them ??

Reaction score
okay so this one is for Ayat ul Kursi

Merits of Allah and His attributes are reckognized in it. One virtue of it that more reward is obtained from reciting it than any other verse. We should always proclaim the Tauhid of Allah and should not associate any creature in His attributes.
Regarding the benefits of recitation the Prophet said "The one who recites it let each of the obligatory prayers, then death will be the only thing preventing him from entering Paradise." [Ibn Sunni, Ibn Hibbam] Believers must realize that all powers belong to Allah so turn only toward Him for help and support in their daily lives. Man must never be proud of his knowledge and talent but always thank Allah who is the source of all knowledge.

All right so if there are any suggestions on how to improve it please let me know:)

Reaction score
oh thanku so much for this... maybe now i should try to write for the rest :)

Reaction score
hey guys let me tel u one thing the new pattern is not so difficult as it is being considered its all very easy the b) part in the passages thingy has changed but what extent its all what we are confused about! The question what it actually asks for is that how the theme of the surah be applied in our daily lives. Because of all this the question has gone more easy as it asks for the implementation in our lives and not asking for how it is distinctive in its own way!

i hope this helped u guys! :D

Reaction score
Pattern has changed... Fully conformed in the last workshop held by British Council...

Reaction score
Just do the passages both ways.. instead of wasting your time fighting on if it has or if is has not changed! :rolleyes::p:)
My teacher has shown me a day before yesterday the email of productive manager of cie pakistan telling about conflicts going on teachers support site and conforming the new statement with samples of new statement of P1Q1.b. Now it is on you whether believe it or not but I have seen the email of the manager with my own eyes and it said clearly that this change would be for candidates appearing in Summer 2012

Reaction score
My teacher has shown me a day before yesterday the email of productive manager of cie pakistan telling about conflicts going on teachers support site and conforming the new statement with samples of new statement of P1Q1.b. Now it is on you whether believe it or not but I have seen the email of the manager with my own eyes and it said clearly that this change would be for candidates appearing in Summer 2012
I got the mail too, and IT HAS CHANGED , and plz send me the samples...