• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For Girls :)

Reaction score
Please DO Readit :)and shre it with others

As one of the minor signs before the Day of Judgment, Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) mentioned: “There will be women who will be dressed but they will be naked. Their heads will be like the humps of camels. They will not enter Jannah and will not even smell the scent of Jannah while it can be smelt from a far distance.” [Sahih Muslim]

Reaction score
Assalamu Alikum all my beloved sisters.....

Dear beloved ummah, facebook is not haraam, anywhere we can use an opportunity to promote Islam and the deen without falling into sin or going against Islam is permissible.

But the things that the muslims are doing on facebook is HARAAM...!!!

Like women uploading pics of themselves...!
This is the biggest fitnah on fb and it is a sin, what is worse is that it is a sin to the woman that uploaded the pic, as well as a sin to the men that look at her pics.

Dear ummah, this is not going to help you or elevate you in Islam in anyway, in fact, this is only going to take you away from Allah (swt).

I have seen many women on fb posting pics of themselves whether in hijab or not....
*it is TOTALLY HARAAM*

You have no control of how a man will look at your pic when you post it, you have no control of how long he stares at you, you have no control of what he thinks of when he sees your pic, or what he does after seeing those pics.

WOMEN, I URGE AND I BEG YOU TO REMOVE ALL THE PICS YOU HAVE OF YOURSELVES ON FACEBOOK....
it is a SIN and the sin that the men commit when they see you will also BE AT YOUR COST...men are responsible for lowering their gaze....BUT YOU WOMEN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU GIVE THE MEN TO GAZE AT!!!

Reaction score
May Allah bless You Maganius for spreading the truth to our sisters.. Assalamu Alaikum!
33_59.gif

'O Prophet! Tell to your wives, and daughters and Muslim women, that they should keep putting a part of their wrapping covers over their faces. This is nearer than this that if they are recognized, they should not be annoyed. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (Surah Al-Ahzab Ayat no. 59)
Which means that covering the face is also obligatory..
Dear sisters of Islam! Don't you think that the face is the first thing a man looks at, when he looks at a woman? The Face is the source of all beauty, and it should be covered first. Allah Swt has granted beauty to every woman.. SUBHANALLAH! So less are those who understand the importance of that beauty...
My Dear Sisters! If you keep a fresh red apple outside in the open for a few days, You will discover that it has become wrinkled and rotten..No body would like to come near it or eat it.. While If you keep it InSide The Fridge, It will remain fresh and firm for a long time... Everyone will love it , when they have it..
My Dear sisters! Women should keep their youth and beauty hidden for their own benefit.. The more modest they become, the more respect, dignity and love they will get ...
May Allah bless all the Women of Islam with Guidance and Happiness! Ameen