• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Forums ....hard to search through!

Reaction score
I am hoping this reaches the moderators , it is so hard to search through the forums , particularly the pinned "Ask Your Doubts" threads , can it possibly be improvised so that all the replies/posts have a tab where the question(s) discussed should be specified , and this made in a specific format ... ie. if a question is in June 2012 , it has to be written only like that "June 2012" , not J12 not s12 amd not summer 12 etc ..........

This would make it SOOOO much easier for us !Currently, we're re-asking questions, not knowing they've been previously answered , it is such a muddle wasting the great efforts of so many people who offer superb answers ..

Thank you :D

Reaction score
I am hoping this reaches the moderators , it is so hard to search through the forums , particularly the pinned "Ask Your Doubts" threads , can it possibly be improvised so that all the replies/posts have a tab where the question(s) discussed should be specified , and this made in a specific format ... ie. if a question is in June 2012 , it has to be written only like that "June 2012" , not J12 not s12 amd not summer 12 etc ..........

This would make it SOOOO much easier for us !Currently, we're re-asking questions, not knowing they've been previously answered , it is such a muddle wasting the great efforts of so many people who offer superb answers ..

Thank you :D

Yeah. Nice suggestion. :)

Reaction score
another suggestion + complaint.it is my request to attatch may/june 13 papers officially on the website like others. plzzz