• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

***~FREE MATH WEB RESOURCES~***

Reaction score
Salam and Hello Friends,

I am sorry its too late to post this but I hope our future Math-IG students gain some benefit from this.. Well... the links am posting below are FREE MATH WEB RESOURCES which are designed according to our syllabus i.e. IGCSE.. :) EXAMS MADE EASY!! :p

http://www.s-cool.co.uk/gcse/maths.html

http://revisioncentre.co.uk/gcse/maths/index.html

InshaAllah more will be posted if I come across any..

Till then, Take care and Remember me in your Prayers!

Cheers!
Angelcharms-XD!

Reaction score
Thank you very much angelcharms!!! :)
Your work is much appreciated. I am sure all students who come across these links will find it helpful. For me it is very helpful that I am unable to thank you in words. May Allah! reward you for that!!!

Not only Maths but many other subjects can be revised from these 2 sites including subjects like Chemistry, Biology, Geography, History, Physics, English, Computing and more. I suggest those 2 websites to all students...

Jazaakallah! Khair... :)

Reaction score
Thank you very much Leone. I am glad tat I am of some help but at the same time I am sad tat am posting it AFTER THE EXAMS :(

InshaAllah next time if I find anythin' useful for us, the first thing am gonna do is POST IT HERE so tat it doesn't arrive late.. Lol! you know they say A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE... :cry:

Anyways thanks and may Allah accept your prayers always. Amen!

Love!
Angelcharms-XD!

Reaction score
No dear!!! The exams are not over yet... On 19th only it's gonna end... As I said before it's not Maths only we could revise from the sites you gave... For the many students doing Geography, Biology, Chemistry and Physics still time is there and these sources will be of great help to them... In a moments time these students can cover their whole syllabus. This work of yours is highly remarkable and much more appreciated...

Jazzakallah Khair!!! once again... :)

Reaction score
Thank you Hussain and its my pleasure to help you all.. Finally, I am relaxed to hear tat it still is gonna be of some use THIS YEAR!

Thanks for enlightenin' a ray of hope in me.

*Peace*
Angelcharms-XD!

Reaction score
angelcharms said:
Thank you Hussain and its my pleasure to help you all.. Finally, I am relaxed to hear tat it still is gonna be of some use THIS YEAR!

Thanks for enlightenin' a ray of hope in me.

*Peace*
Angelcharms-XD!

Any time!!! & You are Welcome!!!
*Peace, Blessings and Mercy!!!* :)

Reaction score
These sources are worth sharing with other forums and many other subject forums where there are students doing related subjects. I suggest that this one be shared with students in forums or discussion groups of related subjects, angelcharm... Then only the best use of this one could be made by all... Now as Maths exams are over I think most will not care about this forum... So it would be much more fruitful if shared with forums of related subjects here as well as in cambridge o levels forums... :)

Reaction score
Hussain, you know I was actually thinking the same. Oh my gosh.. how identical we think.... :)

Thanks for the support pal.

Angelcharms-XD!

Reaction score
Thank You

It will be useful when i repeat OL Math in June 2011

Reaction score
angelcharms said:
Hussain, you know I was actually thinking the same. Oh my gosh.. how identical we think.... :)

Thanks for the support pal.

Angelcharms-XD!

Yeah... hehehe... Anytime!!! Nice to have buddies like you over here... :)

Reaction score
thank you so much angelcharms.

i am applying for maths and i think i will have to study right from these resources. thank you so much.

Reaction score
My pleasure Zerin. I am glad tat I helped you. :D

Remember me in your prayers and Best of Luck for your Exams.
Take Care!

Cheers!
Angelcharms-XD!!