• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Friends

Reaction score
There are so many people who do not have friends and they prefer to live alone. Lets discuss the common issues about people, i mean how do we want our friends to be? like cool, gentle, caring and e.t.c. Also, why don't we act friendly with some people, is it because of their appearance, or is it their personality or their abilities which we do not like...? :p

Reaction score
There are so many people who do not have friends and they prefer to live alone. Lets discuss the common issues about people, i mean how do we want our friends to be? like cool, gentle, caring and e.t.c. Also, why don't we act friendly with some people, is it because of their appearance, or is it their personality or their abilities which we do not like...? :p

Well.......first of all friends shud gud, trustworthy and caring friends not Ur "so-called" friends...................good, trustworthy and caring friends are the friends who r always there with u, supporting.....with out even mentioning it........but the “so-called" friends are always there to say u "cheer up!! we r urn friends u can rely on us", wen u r sad/depressed or wen u feel lonely........but THEY ARE NOT!!

MY BEST FRIEND IS MY MOM <3 <3
she is the one.....i can share EACH & EVERY....problem i face................even if my "so-called" friends get annoyed cuz i talk to much but my mom is always dere to whom I can even talk a whole day and a whole nyt nd she wont say a world…..she knows ALL my secrets……she understands all my problems, likes and dislikes waghaera.
I
LOVE
HER!!

Reaction score
True. Even my mom is my best friend, but as i am a guy, i can't share all my secrets with her.... well its just that i h8 to see sme people get bullied by others. What about them? they only have their parents and their siblings... and nobody else...

Reaction score
True. Even my mom is my best friend, but as i am a guy, i can't share all my secrets with her.... well its just that i h8 to see sme people get bullied by others. What about them? they only have their parents and their siblings... and nobody else...
well,i am in ALMOST the same situation........i am bullied by my van fellows.....who r like 6months older than me =/
and i have MANY "SO-CALLED" friends so......i just have my parents and elder brother supporting me....

Reaction score
friends are not something we get its something we earn..my friends are not my friends but my life..and i love my life..i don't want my friends to change as i love them the way they are if they are half or even full crack it really doesn't matter to me want matters to me is this that they are always there whenever i need them and they are the one to understand me before i even said a word so east or west friends are the best and friendship is the best ship!!!:)

Reaction score
well,i am in ALMOST the same situation........i am bullied by my van fellows.....who r like 6months older than me =/
and i have MANY "SO-CALLED" friends so......i just have my parents and elder brother supporting me....
i think that you are not able to distinguish between friends and other people every one you meet is not a friend and a friend is a person whom you can't consider as a OTHER PERSON....you need to find your own friends and be careful in this task as your friends your community matters alot;)
as far as your family is concerned family is important but friends and family they both are different the thing you can share with your friends you can not share the same things with your family...and if your friends black mail you then trust me they are not your friends but enemies OK!!:)
and if you are bullied by anyone then you need to be strong you yourself is enough you don't need any one so don't be upset as you don't have your friends to support you at that moment just stand up and tell those people who you are as:
LIFE IS A TREASURE AND YOU ARE MUCH MORE THAN YOU KNOW :)