• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

From where are you and where are you living?

Reaction score
This is crazy! XD
So you go to that "pakistani school"? (I donno what name it has)

Reaction score
This is crazy! XD
So you go to that "pakistani school"? (I donno what name it has)
No! I don't . I used to! Now i'm on private tutions from sallamullah and KP singh! Btwitics going on there are some very good teachers like sir tariq, sir farooq, etc. And don't forget Fatima got A* by studying from that school. That school is NOT bad at all. Yea i know there is a bit of a politics going on but still there are some awesome teachers! :) :D

Reaction score
No! I don't . I used to! Now i'm on private tutions from sallamullah and KP singh! Btwitics going on there are some very good teachers like sir tariq, sir farooq, etc. And don't forget Fatima got A* by studying from that school. That school is NOT bad at all. Yea i know there is a bit of a politics going on but still there are some awesome teachers! :) :D
Mr. Sallamullah teaches what exactly?
I know, I never said it's a bad school :p I know it's good, at least in its academic standards.
And Fatima used to take tuitions as well, It's not just the school that helped her. Plus she's hardworking Ma Sha'Allah =)

Reaction score
PISJ?

Reaction score
Mr. Sallamullah teaches what exactly?
I know, I never said it's a bad school :p I know it's good, at least in its academic standards.
And Fatima used to take tuitions as well, It's not just the school that helped her. Plus she's hardworking Ma Sha'Allah =)
Ohh yeh she's hard working n she took tutions, lol, she failed in all exams in the first try! And in the second try she made it! :D n yea sallamullah teaches chemistry, physics n maths! he's super-super awesome in physics n maths but he really sucks in chemistry so i go to KP for chemistry. n yea he takes fee of all 3 subs so i also study maths n physics as well! :D

Reaction score
Ohh yeh she's hard working n she took tutions, lol, she failed in all exams in the first try! And in the second try she made it! :D n yea sallamullah teaches chemistry, physics n maths! he's super-super awesome in physics n maths but he really sucks in chemistry so i go to KP for chemistry. n yea he takes fee of all 3 subs so i also study maths n physics as well! :D
Yeah I know that :3
Have you heard about Sir Zain? He teaches Chemistry and Physics. He's my kind of perfect ^.^
I havent heard about Sallamullah though, but looks like he's great too.
I've been searching for a good teacher for Biology AS though.

Reaction score
Yeah I know that :3
Have you heard about Sir Zain? He teaches Chemistry and Physics. He's my kind of perfect ^.^
I havent heard about Sallamullah though, but looks like he's great too.
I've been searching for a good teacher for Biology AS though.
hmmmm... yeh i've heared about sir zain. But he teaches in onaizah only so for me salamullah is much better n KP too. :p coz both of them teaches in Khubaib street, Buraidah . N well about biology... hmmm... a friend of mine, Hunain, took bio tution from sir binyameen and he got A in A Levels Biology. so, u can ask sir binyameen for that! :D

Reaction score
hmmmm... yeh i've heared about sir zain. But he teaches in onaizah only so for me salamullah is much better n KP too. :p coz both of them teaches in Khubaib street, Buraidah . N well about biology... hmmm... a friend of mine, Hunain, took bio tution from sir binyameen and he got A in A Levels Biology. so, u can ask sir binyameen for that! :D
That's great!
Will do. :) Thanks.

Reaction score
N btw what made u ask PISJ? o_O I've mentioned this earlier that in live in Buraidah . :p n PISJ is in Jeddah! :p
PISJ is just a call sign ... even people in riyadh say they are in PSIJ :p ......... you know "Brand Names" they people there are next level (matlab bhout harami)

Reaction score
PISJ is just a call sign ... even people in riyadh say they are in PSIJ :p ......... you know "Brand Names" they people there are next level (matlab bhout harami)
LOL! Really? hmm... n btw pakistani school jahan beh ho bas harami bachi hi us school mein milenga! :p