• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FSc or A'Levels?

Reaction score
what's the best choice after O'levels? I am confused. people say A'levels isn't really easy as o levels and in Fsc the 'ratta' scares me. :unsure: any opinions? :/

Reaction score
Dude,I faced the same problem but Ratta=Fsc,it's a misconcept.I'm saying this after geeting some tuitions of Fsc.If you have to decide,decide on following basis,affordability,your intellegence,stamina of study.I personally prefer Fsc if you intend to live in Pakistan.

Reaction score
After attending a few classes of Fsc,now I recommend A-level but on account of affordability.

Reaction score
I don't think so. It depends on your preparation. if you are getting preparation from a better institute or academy than both FSc and A-level seems to be equivalent. like i am the example. I did all the preparation of O-level from PACANS by Mr. Umar Khan. His method of teaching is so easy and understandable that i got 87% in o-level. I am still thankful to him and the academy and often visit there for updates and problems regarding my FSc subjects. Last wednesday they told me they are going to start new O-level batch from 17th june and you would not believe that they are offering all the subjects in just 5 thousand. unbelievable but true. if you dont believe you can visit their website at www.pacans.com. the academy is in gulberg 3 at the end of MM alam road near jam-e-shireen park in capri centre.

Reaction score
i am too confused as after doing A level equivalence of marks put u down and u always end up in private college if u intend to live in pak...
that rattta do scare me tooo but its better than ur 5 year of college which have yearly fee of more than 5 lack....
i am going to do fsc this year after my o level this year so i prefer u 2..
if u have stamina to do A level and score A*s then go ahead...ask ur self....

Reaction score
thanks for the replies.. hmm I intend to live in pakistan. but A'levels is not too easy. FSc is better but it has some negatives too. :unsure: i do not wish to become a doctor. please tell any fields i can choose after FSc pre-medical?

Reaction score
thanks for the replies.. hmm I intend to live in pakistan. but A'levels is not too easy. FSc is better but it has some negatives too. :unsure: i do not wish to become a doctor. please tell any fields i can choose after FSc pre-medical?

do u like bio...???

Reaction score
what if want to do BS in food science and human nutrition and I opt for Alevels.. then taking bio in Alevel wud be compulsory?

Reaction score
A- Levels highly recommended. Yes it is tougher than O-levels which is very obvious but it develops your understanding, analytical skills. Well if you get good grades in A-levels then there is no one stopping you to get into a good institute. For getting in an institute you need to perform well in their admission test. Alevels students are enrolled in every university such as NED, IBA, LUMS, DOW, Bahria, Army Medical College, AKU, KMDC, NUST and many more. Alevels students have a very bright future due to skills which will help them throughout. I am an Accounting and Economics teacher at Brianiac's tutelage tuition center. For any advise regarding Alevels you can contact me at 03353149311(kindly send msg first).

Reaction score
hello sir!I wanted to ask that ,getting straight As in Alevel are enough to get scholarship in universities like NED,IBA,LUMS,NUST etc???.bCZ these universities are hell costly.thnkx