• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FSc or A'Levels?

Reaction score
what's the best choice after O'levels? I am confused. people say A'levels isn't really easy as o levels and in Fsc the 'ratta' scares me. :unsure: any opinions? :/
A- Levels highly recommended. Yes it is tougher than O-levels which is very obvious but it develops your understanding, analytical skills. Well if you get good grades in A-levels then there is no one stopping you to get into a good institute. For getting in an institute you need to perform well in their admission test. Alevels students are enrolled in every university such as NED, IBA, LUMS, DOW, Bahria, Army Medical College, AKU, KMDC, NUST and many more. Alevels students have a very bright future due to skills which will help them throughout. I am an Accounting and Economics teacher at Brianiac's tutelage tuition center. For any advise regarding Alevels you can contact me at 03353149311(kindly send msg first).
If your score / grade is good , then no need to choose F.Sc. otherwise best choice F.Sc

Reaction score
hello sir!I wanted to ask that ,getting straight As in Alevel are enough to get scholarship in universities like NED,IBA,LUMS,NUST etc???.bCZ these universities are hell costly.thnkx

NUST and LUMS offer scholarships. LUMS also offer need based aid even if you have decent grades. About IBA and NED I am not sure about their criteria. Get straight As then you will also get scholarships from universities of broad.

Reaction score
Is there any one who has moved from olevel to Fsc and found it easy.Is it really conceptual.
Although I've not moved from O'levels to pakistan's educational system the ''intermediate'' but I can assure you that if you are a commerce student than intermediate is even easy than o'levels in that aspect both in terms of cirriculum content and quality,since i have taught many of my friends in their second year of intermediate.
Thankyou!