• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Full O-Level GUIDANCE AND HELP!

Reaction score
what u think what is essential on exam days means how should i study on day b4 xams for isl history nd mostly urdu (seems to be easy though)
Urdu is quite easy,perhaps Isl nd Pst is where the candidate gets stuck.For 4 marks question in history get through cabinet mission plan, quit india campaign,simon commission like stuff. If you add 'Date ,persons involved, why it occurred,conclusion' you are guarantee to get all 4 marks. For 14 marks and 7 marks questions,there is more concern on pattern they are attempted, so its better to give their answers in different patterns. In fact i left my complete 9 marks due to poor time management,till then managed to get A in it.

Reaction score
# Magnetin DracoolA Any tips for chemistry P4 ?
There is nothing difficult in it. Almost every year its same. Learn two or three lab apparatus like beaker , volummetric flask, remember colour changes that occur in indicators(in acid and in base) such as phenolphtlein ,Methyl-orange,Universal Indicator nd most necessarily litmus paper color changes.I don't think there is problem in moles for u. Cation and anions test is to be remembered for 12 marks.Its the only ATP on can get full marks in ,if u are good enough in drawing graph ,the place where 1 or 2 marks are cut.

Reaction score
There is nothing difficult in it. Almost every year its same. Learn two or three lab apparatus like beaker , volummetric flask, remember colour changes that occur in indicators(in acid and in base) such as phenolphtlein ,Methyl-orange,Universal Indicator nd most necessarily litmus paper color changes.I don't think there is problem in moles for u. Cation and anions test is to be remembered for 12 marks.Its the only ATP on can get full marks in ,if u are good enough in drawing graph ,the place where 1 or 2 marks are cut.

:D thanks :p

Reaction score
#Magnetin DracoolA
We're all soliders, fighting everyday
to survive in this 'hostile' world!
And now, this solider is ambushed..
Not by guns n canons, but by
mathematics, laws of physics,
essays n letters, highly reactive
elements from the periodic table,
etc etc!

Reaction score
Urdu is quite easy,perhaps Isl nd Pst is where the candidate gets stuck.For 4 marks question in history get through cabinet mission plan, quit india campaign,simon commission like stuff. If you add 'Date ,persons involved, why it occurred,conclusion' you are guarantee to get all 4 marks. For 14 marks and 7 marks questions,there is more concern on pattern they are attempted, so its better to give their answers in different patterns. In fact i left my complete 9 marks due to poor time management,till then managed to get A in it.
Realy helpful thnx.... Time management is my big problem :(

Reaction score
4 mark question : 4 min max !
7 mark question : 6-8 mins
14 mark question : 17-20 mins
I used to attempt 7 and 14 mark questions first then in last 10-12 mins , all 3 four mark questions .. That helped me though in final paper :)
yeah tht would b nice trick to use

Reaction score
yeah tht would b nice trick to use
But I'll recommend you to go in sequence .. On answer sheet write q1 (a) : then leave 5-6 lines and move on to B and C part .. While attempting B and C part , keep thinking about the points you can add into 4 mark question ..
Even 2 valid lines with 4 reasons would give you 4/4 in part a ..
Btw when you guys have that pak std paper ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
But I'll recommend you to go in sequence .. On answer sheet write q1 (a) : then leave 5-6 lines and move on to B and C part .. While attempting B and C part , keep thinking about the points you can add into 4 mark question ..
Even valid 2 lines with 4 reasons would give you 4/4 in part a ..
Btw when you guys have that pak std paper ?
5th may....... :barefoot:

Reaction score
32 Which row is correct for the reaction of the alkene with steam and a catalyst?

alkene - product

A CH3CH=CH2 - CH3CH(OH)CH3 only

B CH3CH2CH=CH2 - CH3CH2CH2CH2OH only

C CH3CH=CHCH3 - CH3CH(OH)CH2CH3 only

D (CH3)2C=CH2 - (CH3)2CHCH2OH only

answer is C...can you please explain? :)

Reaction score
Also this

31 Bond breaking is an endothermic process and bond making is an exothermic process. For which change is it not possible, from the equation, to deduce whether the reaction is endothermic or exothermic?

A Cl 2(g) → 2Cl(g)

B H2(g) + Cl 2(g) → 2HCl(g)

C H2O(g) → 2H(g) + O(g)

D H(g) + Cl(g) → HCl(g)

Reaction score
Also this

31 Bond breaking is an endothermic process and bond making is an exothermic process. For which change is it not possible, from the equation, to deduce whether the reaction is endothermic or exothermic?

A Cl 2(g) → 2Cl(g)

B H2(g) + Cl 2(g) → 2HCl(g)

C H2O(g) → 2H(g) + O(g)

D H(g) + Cl(g) → HCl(g)

Answer is A ..
For B ) H2 reacts with Cl 2 Heat is PRoduced so its cancel
For D) H reacts With Cl Again heat is Produced So this also Cancel
Now The Logic Behind This is .Its and Simple Com (y)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please give me tips on how to get A in O Level Maths.
And O level Principle of Accounts.
Please T_T