• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Full O-Level GUIDANCE AND HELP!

Reaction score
The only way to master Chemistry ATP is to practice.
Chemistry ATP is a generalized paper. Believe me. You can score a 60/60 on it EASILY! And i mean REALLY EASILY.

Every single time, the same types of questions come. There will ALWAYS be a titration question. There will always be a chart of identification of ions.
The titration question is literally the same every time, just with different values of moles and stuff. The identification of ions can easily be mastered by learning the chart of tests.

About that color thing. Just learn the colors of indicators and stuff in different pH.

This way, you can easily take Chemistry ATP to perfection. Practice ATP's from 2004-2014. There will come a time when you will be able to complete the ATP in 15-20 mins.. it'll be so easy for you.

Sociology. Personally, studied it only for like 2-3 days. That's the reason i got an A in it.
I'd say go through the book, and practice past papers.
The questions repeat often. And learn the definitions.
Can I have notes

Reaction score
does anyone have notes/ any opnion on which books to use for sociology igcse/ o levels