• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Fun Thread for FUN people out there :)

Reaction score
Heyo Munchkin!!
LMFAO At the pic above :D
I guess ur new here!
WELCOME

JV~
Gee.. Thanks!
I'll try to post more funny stuff here~

Call me maybe :
4287423_700b.jpg

Reaction score
i started to learn driving from today onwards, this isn't very pleasing. don't try scaring the hell outta me :p those are some lame women i tell you
that's right......:D.........hope you do well in driving........driving is difficult but practice is what required(y)

Reaction score
its not that bad!
the just crashed n got srrly injured ! :p
What exactly is 'that' bad set in your mind, you devlish person! :p Dying and landing in a grave? oh dear, that's like the height of danger!
I hope i don't end up doing that because it's my grandma's car and she loves it to bits so even if i survive from the accident, she'll bury me in some grave for sure :p haha

Reaction score
What exactly is 'that' bad set in your mind, you devlish person! :p Dying and landing in a grave? oh dear, that's like the height of danger!
I hope i don't end up doing that because it's my grandma's car and she loves it to bits so even if i survive from the accident, she'll bury me in some grave for sure :p haha
HHAAHAAHAHA!
then dont drive the car :p