• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Funniest & Lamest Joke

Reaction score
Which joke made u laugh ur heart out :lol: and which one made u hate ur birthday? :x Here is my personal choice, I hope u like it and don't forget to post ur replies sharing the funniest and lamest jokes u came across.
Funny joke
Three representatives were boasting about the scientific development in their countries.
French representative: When we dug under the Eiffel tower we found telephone cables which shows that we had telephones for over a 100 years !
Italian representative: When we dug under The Leaning Tower of Pisa we also found telephone cables which shows that we had telephones for over 500 years !!
But the third Egyptian representative didn't sleep the night before and was therefore unprepared. He looked at them and simply said: When we dug under the Egyptian Pyramids we found nothing.. pause.. sigh.. which shows that we had cell phones for over 7000 years !!!!!!!! :lol:
--------------------------------
Not so funny joke
A wanna be scientist was doing some research on a trained dog. He ordered the dog to jump, so the dog jumped. He cut one of his legs and repeated his order and once again the dog jumped until the scientist cut off all his four legs, so of course the dog didn't jump. The scientist was so fascinated with his findings and wrote in his conclusion 'research proved that when u cut off all the legs of a trained dog he loses his sense of hearing and wont respond to orders' ! :fool:
-------------------------------
Lame joke Ugh
What did the sea say to the sand?.... Nothing it just waved. :O:

Reaction score
LOL totally outrageous man what a lame joke ,well the first one looks like a real joke man,thanks for the jokes anyways :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
The joke which ranked as the funniest joke ever according to a research is:
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?". The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

Reaction score
Xtremer said:
Do we really need to laugh on that . . . What lame jokes are those . . . :D
No I dont 'need' u to laugh, I asked if u could share ur jokes. hahaha

Reaction score
What are ur passtime activities

Here are a couple of lame jokes:
-when is a car not a car? When it turns into a driveway
-why does a chicken say buck buck? Because it cant say "2 dollars "

Reaction score
Re: What are ur passtime activities

UAEgurl said:
Here are a couple of lame jokes:
-when is a car not a car? When it turns into a driveway
-why does a chicken say buck buck? Because it cant say "2 dollars "
OMG.. This kind of jokes really proved to be lame but the one which rated higher than one third of human jokes is:
"What kind of murderer has moral fibre?" — "A cereal killer."
........... I'm not kidding!

Reaction score
a little big but i like it.....A newlywed couple moves into their new house. One day the husband comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, you know, in the upstairs bathroom one of the pipes is leaking, could you fix it?" The husband says, "What do I look like, Mr. Plumber?" A few days go by, and he comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, the car won't start. I think it needs a new battery. Could you change it for me?" He says: "What do I look like, Mr. Goodwrench?" Another few days go by, and it's raining pretty hard. The wife finds a leak in the roof. She says, "Honey, there's a leak on the roof! Can you please fix it?" He says, "What do I look like, Bob Vila?" The next day the husband comes home, and the roof is fixed. So is the plumbing. So is the car. He asks his wife what happened. "Oh, I had a handyman come in and fix them," she says. "Great! How much is that going to cost me?" he snarls. Wife says: "Nothing. He said he'd do it for free if I either baked him a cake or slept with him." "Uh, well, what kind of cake did you make?" asks the husband. "What do I look like," she says, "Betty Crocker?"

tell me if it's not good so i can delete it...

Reaction score
a lame one..."You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving
today." They left a little note on the windscreen. It said, 'Parking
Fine.' :crazy: "So that was nice of them."...i so hate this one dont know why.......is it just me or some lame jokes really make you laugh not cuz they are funny but so lame.... :x

Reaction score
Oh maybe then i shouldnt use lame to describe an awful joke. I think u r right skinnyboyfat.
Here is a lame one that made me kinda laugh....
An idiot was forging banknotes but he was caught. He thought so hard about what gave him away cuz the forging was so perfect that there was literally no difference between a real note and a forged note, so he decided to ask the officer.
Officer: I've never seen a note with a face value of 103, sucker.
Hah, of all the numbers he chooses a hundred and three!! OMG

Reaction score
And yet another one:
Three people, a chinese an american and an ********, were tested for lying and each time they lie the machine smacks their face.
Chinese: We are thinking of landing on the sun by the year 2997..... smack
American: We are thinking of building a mall on the moon..... smack
*********: We are thinking...........................SMACK

Reaction score
nice 1 commonsense...especially can be used for in sulting some1...lol...though i am not thinking to do it

Reaction score
this one is realll lame but w t h:

A man lives abroad and has a job there, he sends 100 bucks from is salary to his wife every month. so one day he sends a letter to his wife saying:

Dear wife,
i could not send 100 bucks this time, so instead here take 100 kisses.
yous lovingly
husband

so the wife writes back couple of days later:

Dear husband,
its okay you did not send the money, but heres what i did with your kisses,
i gave 20 to the shop keeper for my supplies
i gave 30 to the landlord as a rent but he wanted more so i had to give 10 more
i gave 10 to the plumber since the pipe was broken
so heres i how i paid them...don't worry about sending the money i have 40 more kisses left.

yours lovingly,
wife

hehehehehe...if its crappy i ma delete it tho :p

Reaction score
Well, 20 for the shopkeeper, 30 + 10 for the landlord, 10 to the plumber and 40 left makes them 110 kisses !!
Anyway, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reaction score
CommonSense said:
Well, 20 for the shopkeeper, 30 + 10 for the landlord, 10 to the plumber and 40 left makes them 110 kisses !!
Anyway, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nahh i din bother counting i just random-ed it...hehehe